2a/2b/M/ii

Default Re: Tailbone to classic thread!

Corvana It’s so good to be in the thread with you again

Length
    27.5"/39"/41"
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/iii

Corvana indeed indeed, what could have happened two years ago...?

Also I have to say this even though it's OT but every time I see your profile I'm reminded of my next tattoo that is currently living in my brain being designed! Yes it's going to be a corvid of some stripe lol.
    TBL now, current goal is Classic

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

knobbly, that's awesome; looking great!

draysmir, that is such a pretty style, and the contrast of that pretty blue ribbon is what truly makes it a winner in my book!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    ear/tbl/cl
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by draysmir View Post
    The only thing that has worked for me is taping my hair with ribbon. It takes a bit to do but is quite sturdy and I think quite pretty. It held for a few days when I was around classic length.

A tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqbA...index=5&t=296s

Here's what it looked like when I tried it:
    In the top-view photo, it appears like your braids are french braids? Which means that by looping the ribbon through the weave of the braid, you can get grip, that you couldn't get on unbraided, flat scalp hair?

surprised her hair's long Corvana's Avatar
    Length
    2"/45"/47"
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by shaluwm_agape View Post
    Corvana Itís so good to be in the thread with you again
    For a little bit at least I'm almost tempted to maintain for a bit at classic to stay in the thread with you for a bit more But I'm too excited for henna in the summer (or so) when I hit FTL stretched, so I'd die to maintain now LOL But the next couple months will be nice

Quote Originally Posted by knobbly View Post
    Corvana indeed indeed, what could have happened two years ago...?

Also I have to say this even though it's OT but every time I see your profile I'm reminded of my next tattoo that is currently living in my brain being designed! Yes it's going to be a corvid of some stripe lol.
    It sure is a mystery!

I LOVE corvids!! I use a little crow I drew a year ago or so as my icon for most things because I love it so much.

SL~~~CBL~~~APL~~~BSL~~~WL~~~Hip~~~BCL~~~TBL~~~Clas sic~~~FTL
    Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Account closed by member request
    Length
    11CBL/33"HL/40CL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Corvana I completely understand I maintained at hip for a while which is why it took me so long to get here I really wasn’t in a rush him but like you said for a while at least I’d be very happy and I will be checking for you in the next thread

Length
    2"/45"/47"
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

Corvana I completely understand I maintained at hip for a while which is why it took me so long to get here I really wasnít in a rush him but like you said for a while at least Iíd be very happy and I will be checking for you in the next thread
    I maybe should maintain at classic for a while, but I know myself well enough to know I'd get frustrated with not being at my goal yet. Back when I was first here I was growing out a mohawk and waiting for the sides to catch up with the top and back was awful. I even cut a little prematurely so that I could just hurry up and GROW again instead of waiting. Once I'm at my goal, though, I won't have that urge anymore, and so I know I'll be fine to maintain. At least for a while I suspect I might try to keep going to knee... But FTL stretched (getting there wavy would be amazing, but I'm fine not doing so as most of my texture is lost with this length) is my main goal and the length I told myself I needed to get to in order to try henna. I figured if I was gonna be maintaining there, growing out the henna if I didn't like it would just happen on its own anyway. (And if I do eventually go for knee, I'd like to do it slower, with microtrimming, because past TBL my ends get pretty fragile which I wasn't prepared for this time around and I want to take that into account in the future. So if I want to go for knee and hate henna, it'll still get trimmed out while I go!)

Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Account closed by member request
    Length
    11CBL/33"HL/40CL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

That’s definitely a great plan I definitely want to get to ftl at least once but at this point all my wave is gone

Length
    2"/45"/47"
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

That’s definitely a great plan I definitely want to get to ftl at least once but at this point all my wave is gone
    Mine is only barely wavy, but the ends are still holding on They like to hide my length by curling upwards a couple of inches

in the space between the finish and the start
    Length
    30ish/36/41+
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I'm getting so close to classic!!
    | Waist | Hip | BCL | TBL | Classic | FTL | Beyond?