Page 504 of 548 FirstFirst ... 4404454494502503504505506514 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 5475

Thread: Tailbone | Classic

Length
    ear/tbl/cl
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Tailbone to classic thread!

My hair's been the same length for a while now. My trims are bigger lately. At first I attributed it to my ends damaging more, because they're older and thus weaker than they were at shorter length. But also I stopped oiling my hair for quite a while when covid hit, and I'm only just now getting back into it, so there's that too.

Regardless, I think I'm nearing the max length I'm interested in. Right now, my braid just barely makes a circumference around my head. When it comfortably fist around my head, with a little extra to overlap at the end, and it could make an easy circlet, I think that's where I'll call it done.

Length
    1"/36"/42"
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii/iii

MadelineMomo, that is exactly my goal too! I usually refer to 'Classic' as my goal because I'm guessing that will be the length where I achieve a long enough braid!

Length
    32/38.5/44
    Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by MadelineMomo View Post
    Regardless, I think I'm nearing the max length I'm interested in. Right now, my braid just barely makes a circumference around my head. When it comfortably fist around my head, with a little extra to overlap at the end, and it could make an easy circlet, I think that's where I'll call it done.
    That’s one of my goals too! Right now I love wearing crown braids but I have to make two braids, cross them in the back, and pin into a crown shape, but what I really want is hair long enough to wrap around the head in one braid. I am just past TBL, maybe halfway btw TBL and classic, and I think I can technically do it if I braid all the way to the ends and wrap a kind of small circlet, but in reality I want enough to comfortably overlap and pin while it goes all the way around the head. I suspect that will be around classic or a tad bit longer for me (I think I have an average sized head, but IDK LOL), but that’s one of my goals too!

Length
    32/38.5/44
    Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by MadelineMomo View Post
    That’s one of my goals too! Right now I love wearing crown braids but I have to make two braids, cross them in the back, and pin into a crown shape, but what I really want is hair long enough to wrap around the head in one braid. I am just past TBL, maybe halfway btw TBL and classic, and I think I can technically do it if I braid all the way to the ends and wrap a kind of small circlet, but in reality I want enough to comfortably overlap and pin while it goes all the way around the head. I suspect that will be around classic or a tad bit longer for me (I think I have an average sized head, but IDK LOL), but that’s one of my goals too!

Length
    hip/tbl/ftl?
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by AllyByrd View Post
    Same, I can do a coronet braid but only just, the ends aren't thick enough for my liking yet. I'm thinking once I get to classic or fingertip-ish it'll have enough length that I'll be happy with a coronet at that length. For now, milkmaid crown braids (the two braids wrapped around the head instead) do the trick. I'm just tailbone length atm, so I think classicish should do it
    bsl • waist • hip • • shoulder • cbl • apl • bsl • waist • hip • tbl ...

Length
    32/38.5/44
    Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by RebekahE View Post
    I've finally reached tailbone and can join this group. I'm hoping to at or near classic by Summer 2022.
    Wow, your hair is beautiful! Congratulations on reaching tailbone, now it’s time for the next goal!

Secretly a Bald Dude AmaryllisRed's Avatar
    Length
    MBL/CBL/cheez
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Hi, everyone. Just passing by. I cut back from knee to TBL-ish today. Here's a pic of my fresh ends. It's so satisfying.

Hair is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
    My not-usually-hair-related blog is at www.thecoffeelessmom.wordpress.com

Estas mi Esperantist' languagenut's Avatar
    Length
    baby/bcl/dunno
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Well I'm pretty sure my hair is past classic now, so since I'm getting a haircut tomorrow, figured I'd better post a pic before then lol :P

Lady Kulisa, Speaker of the Mystic Tongues in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.
    ~ Make your own bead-topped hair sticks! ~

Length
    32/38.5/44
    Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by AmaryllisRed View Post
    Wow, your ends look so thick and healthy! Your hair is beautiful! I’m glad you are happy with the chop. Are you planning on maintaining this length or working your way back to longer?

Secretly a Bald Dude AmaryllisRed's Avatar
    Length
    MBL/CBL/cheez
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by AllyByrd View Post
    Wow, your ends look so thick and healthy! Your hair is beautiful! I’m glad you are happy with the chop. Are you planning on maintaining this length or working your way back to longer?
    Thanks!
    Since I cut it for health reasons, I'll maintain as long as those reasons exist. If they go away, I'll probably default to not cutting again.
    Hair is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
    My not-usually-hair-related blog is at www.thecoffeelessmom.wordpress.com