Page 460 of 462 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462 LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 4619

Thread: Tailbone to classic thread!

  1. #4591
    Member CuteCrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    386
    Length
    Buzz/22/45
    Type
    3a/F/ii

    Default Re: Tailbone to classic thread!

    Laurelin, I hope your life is getting easier now. Sometimes benign neglect is wonderful for our hair. I love your colour and congratulations on your milestone ❤️

    Ylva, I think I already commented on this picture in another thread but I'm in love with your waves and you look so close to classic!

    Carrie, there's nothing ugly about your hair colour, I think it looks so pretty in that picture! And your waves are goals Such a lovely mane
    Curly: Buzz~NL~SL~...~WL
    Buzz | NL | SL | APL | ... | Classic

  2. #4592
    Member Carrie's hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    105
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

    Default Re: Tailbone to classic thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by baanoo View Post
    oh, Carrie's hair , your hair is lovely!
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteCrow View Post
    Carrie, there's nothing ugly about your hair colour, I think it looks so pretty in that picture! And your waves are goals Such a lovely mane
    Sorry to complain. Maybe I shouldn't. I should be happy with what I have. I just see something in the mirror and then something completely different in the photo.

  3. #4593
    Prairie Pintsize Shorty89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,498
    Length
    29"/34/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

    Default Re: Tailbone to classic thread!

    It's hard to see my ends, but I'm firmly at TB. I'm going to be trimming off part of my growth so it will be a long, slow journey towards classic.

    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

  4. #4594
    Member Alexandrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    570

    Default Re: Tailbone to classic thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty89 View Post
    It's hard to see my ends, but I'm firmly at TB. I'm going to be trimming off part of my growth so it will be a long, slow journey towards classic.

    lovely hair! You'll be there in no time.
    Hair journey:
    February 2019: 30"
    February 2020: 35"

  5. #4595
    Member Alexandrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    570

    Default Re: Tailbone to classic thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie's hair View Post
    Sorry to complain. Maybe I shouldn't. I should be happy with what I have. I just see something in the mirror and then something completely different in the photo.
    I think your looks fine! Everyone is always their own worst critic I think
    Hair journey:
    February 2019: 30"
    February 2020: 35"

  6. #4596
    Member Alexandrina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    570

    Default Re: Tailbone to classic thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    Very beautiful, Laurelin!

    Here's an updated length shot from me. It looks longer than I expected it to, but it might just be something about this shot.

    Very nice hair! And what an interesting building on your right, what is it?
    Hair journey:
    February 2019: 30"
    February 2020: 35"

  7. #4597
    ^ YLVA, not YIVA! Ylva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Finland/Norway
    Posts
    7,066
    Length
    HL/TBL/MTL
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

    Default Re: Tailbone to classic thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by baanoo View Post
    and Ylva, it's looking so beautiful and has definitely grown this month!
    Thank you so much!

    Quote Originally Posted by CuteCrow View Post
    Ylva, I think I already commented on this picture in another thread but I'm in love with your waves and you look so close to classic
    Thank you kindly!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty89 View Post
    It's hard to see my ends, but I'm firmly at TB. I'm going to be trimming off part of my growth so it will be a long, slow journey towards classic.

    Congrats!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrina View Post
    Very nice hair! And what an interesting building on your right, what is it?
    Thank you! It's the outdoor enclosure of my wolfdogs.

  8. #4598
    Member Carrie's hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    105
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

    Default Re: Tailbone to classic thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty89 View Post
    It's hard to see my ends, but I'm firmly at TB. I'm going to be trimming off part of my growth so it will be a long, slow journey towards classic.
    I really like your hair. Lovely color. Is it henna?

  9. #4599
    Member Carrie's hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    105
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

    Default Re: Tailbone to classic thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrina View Post
    I think your looks fine! Everyone is always their own worst critic I think
    Yes, you are probably right. Thank you for your support <3.

  10. #4600
    Prairie Pintsize Shorty89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,498
    Length
    29"/34/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

    Default Re: Tailbone to classic thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie's hair View Post
    I really like your hair. Lovely color. Is it henna?
    Thank you. Yes, that is henna.
    Lady Meikyo of the Cerise Blade

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •