Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 5325

Thread: Tailbone to classic thread!

Length
    ChinL/WL/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Default Re: Tailbone to classic thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Starsetta View Post
    Wow ankle is quite the goal! I wish you all the luck and patients to reach that goal I hope to see pictures one day of your hair there! I would say stay clean from color it saved my hair but in the end its up to you!
    Yes, it is quite the goal! Thank you for all of the luck and patience to reach that goal! Yes, I would love to post some pictures of my progress one day of my hair there! Yes, I know that I should stay clean from the color. I bet it did save your hair. I think since I only color 2 or 3 times a year I should be fine! Because, I keep my hair well-moisturized with conditioners, deep conditioning, and oils. I have a long time church friend of mine that had ankle length hair, and she kept it colored to a very bright red for a couple of years. During her graduating year that's when she went through the, "Big chop," and chopped it all off up to hip length, and then cut again all of the way up to shoulder length. I was really disappointed in her hair cut. Because, for many years I had admired her superlong hair!

Length
    Birth/TBL/???
    Type
    3b/3c/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Dark40 View Post
    Yes, it is quite the goal! Thank you for all of the luck and patience to reach that goal! Yes, I would love to post some pictures of my progress one day of my hair there! Yes, I know that I should stay clean from the color. I bet it did save your hair. I think since I only color 2 or 3 times a year I should be fine! Because, I keep my hair well-moisturized with conditioners, deep conditioning, and oils. I have a long time church friend of mine that had ankle length hair, and she kept it colored to a very bright red for a couple of years. During her graduating year that's when she went through the, "Big chop," and chopped it all off up to hip length, and then cut again all of the way up to shoulder length. I was really disappointed in her hair cut. Because, for many years I had admired her superlong hair!
    I can completely understand that my idol I talked of with the goruous red curls had calf length uncurled she cut back to classic. I also moss her length. Also glad you take Care to moisturize your hair! Defiantly helps!
    ~Trying to find that perfect length~
    ~Nobel Title: la piccola donna dei lunghi capelli ricci dal bosco~
    (In Italian)

[Judging you in Spanish] Milady_DeWinter's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/CL/FTL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Looks like I have a hair twin I hope to see her sometime!
    Here is me, Luna seeing the pics at the same time I can fur sure see the differences, but our hair seems to be close enough

I hope to join this thread at the end of this year, or even at some point during autumn
    Last edited by Milady_DeWinter; February 8th, 2019 at 06:26 AM.

BSL MBL WL HL BCL TBL Wrist Classic! FTL
    Thickness: 5 1/2" - 14cm | Length: 42,5" - 108cm
    My little braid thread

Length
    Birth/TBL/???
    Type
    3b/3c/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Milady_DeWinter View Post
    Here is me, Luna seeing the pics at the same time I can fur sure see the differences, but our hair seems to be close enough

I hope to join this thread at the end of this year, or even at some point during autumn
    Oh wow I see what you mean we are a bit similar! We have our slight differences in color and texture. But your hair is also amazing!!!
    (In Italian)

Length
    ChinL/WL/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

I can completely understand that my idol I talked of with the goruous red curls had calf length uncurled she cut back to classic. I also moss her length. Also glad you take Care to moisturize your hair! Defiantly helps!
    Awwww, that's a total shame that your idol with the goruous red curls that had calf length uncurled she cut back to classic. Well, at least it's still pretty much long but I'm sure you wanted to see her keep it much longer, right? Oh yes, when that hair is long and processed you got it keep it well-moisturized! It does definitely help alright! I have a good girlfriend of mine in real life that used to have brown ankle length hair as a child, and when she got older during her high school years she colored her hair to a very beautiful bright red, and it was still to her ankles! It also looked very healthy and everything at that length! I've always often wondered how many boxes of hair color or how much hair coloring product she had to use on that amount of hair! LOL I've imagined like 10 to 20 boxes. Or, tons of hair coloring product at a salon if she was getting it done professoinally...lol, and her hair is very thick like Milady_DeWinter's hair.

Here is the thread about my friend's hair at ankle length:

https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...d.php?t=146236

The people here at LHC blocked me out of the discussion but the thread is still there if you want to read it.
    Last edited by Dark40; February 9th, 2019 at 05:02 PM.

Length
    Birth/TBL/???
    Type
    3b/3c/M/i/ii

Awwww, that's a total shame that your idol with the goruous red curls that had calf length uncurled she cut back to classic. Well, at least it's still pretty much long but I'm sure you wanted to see her keep it much longer, right? Oh yes, when that hair is long and processed you got it keep it well-moisturized! It does definitely help alright! I have a good girlfriend of mine in real life that used to have brown ankle length hair as a child, and when she got older during her high school years she colored her hair to a very beautiful bright red, and it was still to her ankles! It also looked very healthy and everything at that length! I've always often wondered how many boxes of hair color or how much hair coloring product she had to use on that amount of hair! LOL I've imagined like 10 to 20 boxes. Or, tons of hair coloring product at a salon if she was getting it done professoinally...lol, and her hair is very thick like Milady_DeWinter's hair.

Here is the thread about my friend's hair at ankle length:

https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...d.php?t=146236

The people here at LHC blocked me out of the discussion but the thread is still there if you want to read it.
    Yeah I do miss her hair but I still have a screen shot of it. Lol. I thought shed stay around calf or at least FTL but sadly not. *shrugs* oh wow I would say she did have to use a lot of boxes to dye her hair at that length. Or how expensive it would be to color that much length at a salon. I myself am due for a S/D. However I have to invest in some lefty shears. Due to the fact that my soon to be hubby is left handed and I am going to have him S/D my hair. I imagine he will do well because he is a musician with some pretty talented hands so. I may have to post before and after pics... Thoughts?
    (In Italian)

Secretly a Bald Dude AmaryllisRed's Avatar
    Length
    MBL/Waist/cheez
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Yeah I do miss her hair but I still have a screen shot of it. Lol. I thought shed stay around calf or at least FTL but sadly not. *shrugs* oh wow I would say she did have to use a lot of boxes to dye her hair at that length. Or how expensive it would be to color that much length at a salon. I myself am due for a S/D. However I have to invest in some lefty shears. Due to the fact that my soon to be hubby is left handed and I am going to have him S/D my hair. I imagine he will do well because he is a musician with some pretty talented hands so. I may have to post before and after pics... Thoughts?
    Do you think you can tell the difference in a before and after search and destroy session? I'm pretty sure I couldn't tell the difference on my own head and I've found up to 20 splits at a time before!

Length
    ChinL/WL/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Oh, ok cool! You have a screen shot of it? Lol. I would love to see her hair! Now, you've got me all curious. You thought shed stay around calf or at least FTL? Oh, ok. Yes, that would also even be a lot of boxees to dye her hair at that length. Or how expensive it would be to color that much length at a salon. You're due for a S/D? Oh, ok cool. Yeah, I also have some shears around here too. Oh, I bet your soon to be hubby is excellent with his hands too. I'm sure that he will do a good job with doing the S/D for you. Yes, please do post some before and after pics?.....I think it's a great idea!

Length
    Birth/TBL/???
    Type
    3b/3c/M/i/ii

Oh, ok cool! You have a screen shot of it? Lol. I would love to see her hair! Now, you've got me all curious. You thought shed stay around calf or at least FTL? Oh, ok. Yes, that would also even be a lot of boxees to dye her hair at that length. Or how expensive it would be to color that much length at a salon. You're due for a S/D? Oh, ok cool. Yeah, I also have some shears around here too. Oh, I bet your soon to be hubby is excellent with his hands too. I'm sure that he will do a good job with doing the S/D for you. Yes, please do post some before and after pics?.....I think it's a great idea!
    I'm not sure if you'll be able to tell but I'm gonna try and do it on the 16th of this month. Maybe there will be a look of health difference. Maybe not at all but it will at least feel better.

And the screenshot sure no problem let me snag it...

That is her hair beautiful and natural only difference is its curled.
    Naturally its more like this:

That was her cut back I was shocked!

Any who I will post my own pictures once I have the hubby s/d.
    Last edited by neko_kawaii; February 10th, 2019 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Images removed - copyright
    (In Italian)

Length
    Birth/TBL/???
    Type
    3b/3c/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by AmaryllisRed View Post
    Do you think you can tell the difference in a before and after search and destroy session? I'm pretty sure I couldn't tell the difference on my own head and I've found up to 20 splits at a time before!
    I'm not totally sure there will be a noticeable difference but it may look healthier and its worth a shot yes? Plus I'm always up for sharing hair pictures!
    (In Italian)