Page 3 of 548 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: Tailbone | Classic

Length
    TLB/chin/waist
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Tailbone to classic thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Quixii View Post
    My long term goal has been, ever since I was a little girl, knee length. Over all, I like classic better though, and if I were to ever reach one of those two lengths, I may cut back to tailbone or even higher.
    Quixii - have you been to classic or knee before? The way you said you "like classic better" made me wonder.
    From BSL to classic to pixie to chin to ... ??? All my hair is now virgin and LHC-loved.

Length
    shldr/shldr/70 in
    Type
    2c/M/iii

Yay, a thread for me! I have about a year until classic and I'm really looking forward to it. Imo hair isn't truly long until it hits classic. I think I'll be more content with it then too and stop thinking about cutting it because I'll know it CAN get that long. I was confident it would hit waist, not so confident about tailbone and uncertain about classic and beyond, despite no hints of terminal length. I just haven't been there, or close to there, before. Fear of the unknown, I guess. I have a goal longer than most people here, but I'd be relatively happy somewhere between classic and knee. I'd be freaking crushed if it wouldn't get to classic.
    Growing my hair back out after some much-needed experimentation and with a color I love!

Length
    30ish/47"/70+"
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

I was hoping to be at classic before the new year, but don't think I'm quite going to make it. I've been stuck around 37" for about three months now, so if I'm going to get there I'd better do some light-year speeds.
    Lady Saphira of the Crystal Wings in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    shldr/38"/long
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii/iii

Hey, I think I fit in here too!

I was firmly at tailbone (37” on me), but I trimmed off an inch last weekend… now I would say I am at “can-I-call-this-tailbone?” length. Classic will be 42” for me.

I also have some old (chemical) dye left on my ends. It’s been about 4 years since I last dyed my hair, so it’s really just the last 5-6 inches.

I don’t really have a firm goal length in mind; I plan on growing until I feel it’s “long enough.” I am guessing that will be at least classic length, and no longer than knee length… fingertip does sound nice; on me fingertip is about the same as mid thigh, but fingertip sounds so much prettier

Length
    TLB/chin/waist
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
    Yay, a thread for me! I have about a year until classic and I'm really looking forward to it [...] I'd be freaking crushed if it wouldn't get to classic.
    I'm sure if you're not showing signs of terminal yet, you'll surely hit classic, if you're only a year away! Congrats on being so close to your goal!!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonLady View Post
    I was hoping to be at classic before the new year, but don't think I'm quite going to make it. I've been stuck around 37" for about three months now, so if I'm going to get there I'd better do some light-year speeds.
    How much farther do you have to go? I got stuck around 35" for a few inches... must be a popular place for a stall!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfrog View Post
    I also have some old (chemical) dye left on my ends. It’s been about 4 years since I last dyed my hair, so it’s really just the last 5-6 inches.

I don’t really have a firm goal length in mind; I plan on growing until I feel it’s “long enough.” I am guessing that will be at least classic length, and no longer than knee length… fingertip does sound nice; on me fingertip is about the same as mid thigh, but fingertip sounds so much prettier
    I have some old chemical dye as well - probably 10 inches or so with henna over it? And another 10 of just henna (that's a very rough estimate), although all of that did get an ashy brown semi-permanent dye over it to help blend it in (it didn't) with my natural color. So really, I've got from shoulders down un-virgin. Can't wait till it's all gone.

I also am growing till it's "long enough." Not sure where that'll take me.
    From BSL to classic to pixie to chin to ... ??? All my hair is now virgin and LHC-loved.

Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I'm in too! I am currently at 38.5", with classic being somewhere around 40"-40.5". Alllllmoooosstttt there.

Length
    TLB/chin/waist
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by OhioLisa View Post
    I'm in too! I am currently at 38.5", with classic being somewhere around 40"-40.5". Alllllmoooosstttt there.
    Wow, you are sooooo close!! How exciting! 2 more inches to go for you! I have 4.5 or so. How much growth do you get per month?

Length
    long/32/cl?
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i

I'm at tailbone right now, and have never gone past that. I think I may try since hanging around here has gotten me into the long hair mood. Usually I go back and forth from tb to waist and back again. We'll see if I can keep it going for awhile.
    Hey, what is the definition of classic anyway? I still haven't completely figured out this site yet. I know I became a member a long time ago, but never really started looking around much until we got our first home computer about a year ago.

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/waist/frtip
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by sweetestday View Post
    I'm at tailbone right now, and have never gone past that. I think I may try since hanging around here has gotten me into the long hair mood. Usually I go back and forth from tb to waist and back again. We'll see if I can keep it going for awhile.
    Hey, what is the definition of classic anyway? I still haven't completely figured out this site yet. I know I became a member a long time ago, but never really started looking around much until we got our first home computer about a year ago.
    Classic length goes all the way over your rear-end and touches the top of your thighs.

Length
    shldr/shldr/70 in
    Type
    2c/M/iii

Amara, I'm just one of those people who worries about nearly impossible things (terminal length above classic, being struck by lightning, contracting some rare tropical disease unknown to medicine). I'm sure it'll reach classic-if I'm not hit by lightning first
    Growing my hair back out after some much-needed experimentation and with a color I love!