View Poll Results: What is the maximum length of hair you think you could handle?

Voters
748. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shorter than waist length

32 4.28%
  • Waist length

122 16.31%
  • Butt length

291 38.90%
  • Knee length

152 20.32%
  • Down to your calves

45 6.02%
  • Down to your ankles

34 4.55%
  • Down to your feet

29 3.88%
  • Hair longer than you are tall

43 5.75%
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the maximum length of hair you think you could handle?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Type
    1a/C/iii

Default What is the maximum length of hair you think you could handle?

I know there already is a thread about what your personal goal length is, but my question is a bit different. What I want to know is aside from your personal goal length, what is the absolute maximum length of hair that you feel you could handle? I'm assuming here that the answer for most of us would be somewhat longer than our personal goal length, unless of course like me your goal length is also your terminal length.

For me personally, I would like to see my hair reach its full terminal length at least once in my life.

Length
    22/26/30
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Default Re: What is the maximum length of hair you think you could handle?

I do not think I could handle hair that's longer than my waist. My goal is 35 inches, let's see where I go from there. But hair that I might accidentally sit on is a bit too long for me, but it is individual of course .

Length
    26/26.5/32
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

Unfortunately my hair doesn't seem to be able to handle longer that BSL. I have ALWAY (and yes I mean that since before I can remember) wanted waist length hair but it looks like it's probably never going to happen. LHC has made me happier and my hair thicker and much better condition but not actually longer,

Length
    waist/sl/none
    Type
    2c/M/C/i

I am going to classic, I think. Not longer. Depends on whether it gets too heavy.
    Change is the only constant.

Account Closed by Member Request

I voted knee length but to be honest I don't really know until I get there (or not). My goal is classic. I might get there and not like it or not be able to handle it.
    On the other hand, I might get to tailbone (my mini goal) and find that is more than enough. Or I might want to go beyond classic if classic doesn't seem to hit the spot, as it were
    I voted knee, because that is the first length on the list that I really can't imagine what it must be like to have hair that long

ericthegreat, if you don't mind me saying, you don't really answer your own question though. Or maybe I misunderstand By saying you want to reach terminal at least once, does that mean that you would accept terminal at any length? If you are a foot beyond your body length and it is still growing, would you go on? I'm not being flippant, I am really just curious!

Banned
    Type
    1a/C/iii

Tangerine, I'm assuming that my terminal length is within my own height. If I happen to be among the very rare people who can grow their hair longer than they are tall, then perhaps I might then cut it back to above my feet or to my calves.

Length
    29/33/more!
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I voted butt length. I havn't ever been close to that length, so I don't know really, but I imagine by knee it gets hard to reach the ends with a comb!

My hair tangles a fair bit, I suppose those with smooth or springy hair that dosen't get in terrible knots might find super-long hair easier.

Length
    14/19/Term
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

I don't know if I would want to have my hair much longer than knee length. I have had waist length in the past and it seemed easy to handle.

Account Closed by Member Request

Thank you for answering, ericthegreat. It would be awesome if you got to that length!

Length
    short/short/long
    Type
    3a/3b/F/ii/iii

I chose waist length. I have had almost waist length hair before and it wasn't too much for me to deal with. And I have learned a lot more about proper hair care and updos recently, so at least this time it will be healthy (fingers crossed).