Page 1517 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 517101714171467150715151516151715181519152715671617 ... LastLast
Results 15,161 to 15,170 of 16318

Thread: Shoulder | Armpit

Default Re: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I've been using RPR straighten me out gel. And it's my holy grail atm. it does have cones and is heat activated but my hair looks so much better when I use it
    Do you blowdry or straighten it Bat? How do you manage the heat activated element please?

Length
    Buzz/APL/Waist
    Type
    2b/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by paulownia View Post
    Thank you
    My routine is minimalistic, for the last half year I've been doing very little. Washing 3 times a week, I use sulfate shampoos, followed by conditioner, once a week a mask. Oiling once 2 weeks. I do not keep products long time on my hair as it is easily weighed down. After the wash I use leave-in and then styling product.
    I'm actually in the middle of changing my routine because I noticed recently that my hair has become drier and more tangly as it gained some length. So I'm testing CVC washing and maybe will try using gentle shampoo more often
    I suppose if your hair is getting dry then I won't try to copy anything you're doing. It does look great but dryness and tangles are never good. Do you use cones? I find that I absolutely must so that mine doesn't tangle.

I need to get back into pre-poo oiling. I started doing CWC and oil+silicones after washing, and that seems to have helped reduce volume for me. I've also noticed improvement with t-sal shampoo and a chelating rinse.

Do you use a silk or satin pillowcase?

Length
    SL/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2b/M/ii

As it is now I have only one silicone conditioner. I don't have anything against silicones but they do tend to weight my hair down.
    I sleep on a regular cotton pillowcase but I think I will soon start looking after satin, it could be good.
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Lady Sheala the Conjurer of the Empress Tree in the Order of Long Haired Knights

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Quote Originally Posted by AmyBee View Post
    Do you blowdry or straighten it Bat? How do you manage the heat activated element please?
    I don't straighten my hair I blast dry it sometimes though I try not to do that more than twice a week I also don't 100% dry it

Length
    Buzz/Pixie/Happy
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Braid progress, featuring one of my new "thin scrunchies"! French braids are my favorite go-to style for greaseball days at this length.
    I prefer the way Dutch braids look in general, but at this length they "shred" too much, French braids stay neater for longer. Maybe at APL Dutch braids will stick better!
    Just trying to get by

Learn more. Know less. foreveryours's Avatar
    Length
    ./72"/KNEE+
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Oxalis That's neat!
    Last edited by foreveryours; May 21st, 2021 at 04:31 PM. Reason: linkee no workee?
    scalp > SL > MBL > TBL > FTL > KNEE > KNEE+

Length
    Pixie/APL+/???
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by 0xalis View Post
    Braid progress, featuring one of my new "thin scrunchies"! French braids are my favorite go-to style for greaseball days at this length.
    I prefer the way Dutch braids look in general, but at this length they "shred" too much, French braids stay neater for longer. Maybe at APL Dutch braids will stick better!
    Your hair has gotten so long! I remember what it looked like when I first joined and you have made so much progress

Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Wow! So thick and beautiful!

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Wow damn your hair looks essay longer than cbl now, your growth is insane

Purple Enthusiast SleepyTangles's Avatar
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Excellent braid! So sleek and perfectly centered
    I agree that your hair looks so much longer, it's growing so very fast
    Pixie! - Ear - Chin-length floofball - B(L)ob - Shoulder - APL...