Page 53 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455631031535531053 ... LastLast

Thread: Shoulder | Armpit

Type
    1b/1c/F/M/i/ii

Default Re: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

mine is...between chin & shoulder. it's nearly to my collar of my shirt, but not quite yet. maybe about an inch away.
    I think, if i took REALLY good care of it, that I could manage that by early next year. It's happened once before , that i went from shoulder to APL in about a few months [my hair grows like a weed, who knows]. it was also in better shape, so i'm thinking hopefully by my birthday, which is March 21st.

& that's weird that you said biotin gives you bad skin. breakouts? because i've been having some as well, but at the same time i'm stressed/get poor sleep/diet, & was close to my period. so i don't know what to blame but i didn't know Biotin did that to you so it might be the culprit for me as well. i'll keep taking & see what happens. but interesting!

Length
    1/34.6"/41
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I was nearly at APL but I had layers and the flimsy bottom part was annoying me to no end so I decided to cut around 2 inches off this afternoon.

I don't do anything special to make it grow faster. I just take care of my hair as best I can and wait.

Previous experience with growing my hair out taught me it feels like it doesn't grow at this length and I'll be stuck with at shoulder length forever but then one day I get my hair stuck in my armpit and it will feel like my hair grew 5 inches over night.

I've never measured my hair though. I think I might give that a go to keep up with the progress.

Length
    pixie/bsl/waist
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Here I am at "Can I Call This Shoulder?" length. APL looks like I need about 6 more inches, so maybe in a year I'll be there...

(left is August 24 .... right is October 2)

of the fairy folk sugarpixie10988's Avatar
    Length
    chin/Waist/clsc
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Here's a length shot I took last night, I'm really not sure if this is APL or not. It's close! I'm a bit sad though, because my ends are starting to feel as if they may need a trim soon.

1b/F/ii

Type
    1b/M/ii

It looks APL to me! I hate when im about to hit a milestone and my hair needs a trim
    Checking in at Waist length 2012
    Next Goal= Hip length (end of 2013)

Looks like APL to me, too! (stomps away feeling jealous...)

Length
    pixie/short/?
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I seem on track to hit APL by the end of the year (merry Christmas to me!) but only the longest part will be there. Sigh! I will have to trim it to match the rest, but maybe not this year... I need more length! I'm a length junky! haha!
    In a grow and cut cycle...

Length
    CL/APL/BSL

I am below collarbone at the moment, having cut it above collarbone with a small trim in august. I'm so close to APL but I still feel like it's miles away. And BSL? Forget about it.

I have had short hair for most of my college career and I don't know why but I continuously cut it shorter and shorter every year since I've been here. I want to have APL hair by christmas and pretty BSL by graduation in May. I wonder if thats attainable? Ahhhhh.

Length
    APL/Hip +/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

Post Re: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

Quote Originally Posted by xpeacelovekoala View Post
    I am below collarbone at the moment, having cut it above collarbone with a small trim in august. I'm so close to APL but I still feel like it's miles away. And BSL? Forget about it.

I have had short hair for most of my college career and I don't know why but I continuously cut it shorter and shorter every year since I've been here. I want to have APL hair by christmas and pretty BSL by graduation in May. I wonder if thats attainable? Ahhhhh.
    Keep growing girls, it's frustrating i know i was just at APL when i joined LHC and now i am just passed it so you will get there

Length
    16/26/50
    Type
    2b/M/ii

I'm at flip length so its sitting on my shoulders but any length I gain is lost in the flip. I think I'll be at APL early next year. I'm trimming a month of growth (0.5") away every three months- I hope that makes sense. I want to trim the dyed hair out. So its a bit slow going. But I think I'll be happier trimming like this rather than reaching a milestone and having to cut inches off because these bleached ends can get pretty nasty pretty fast.
    Grow grow grow, where it stops no body knows.