Page 38 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048881385381038 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

Length
    pixie/cbl/waist
    Type
    3a/3b/F/M/iii

Default Re: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

Quote Originally Posted by alwayssmiling View Post
    I know what you mean but enjoy those curls! I really think that my hair is getting curlier not just because of its length but because it is healthier! I have forgotten how curly my hair naturally is. I'm desperate for my layers to grow so I have a more uniform curl.
    Ditto! Right now there are wurlies flying all over the place, and some of them are so short they just kind of stick out awkwardly. I can't wait to see what my hair does as it gets longer.. I don't think I've ever had is past APL, and that was when I was 6 (maybe?) years old!
    Pixie--Chin--Shoulder--APL--BSL--Midback--Waist
    Goal: APL by 3/1/11!

Northern Colorado, USA, North America, Earth, etc.
    Length
    13/25/30
    Type
    1b/1c/M/C/ii

I hit such a stall! Summer is horrible for me and hair growth... thank goodness fall is on its way. I need to post more pictures soon, but I like to wait until I have a super-straight hair day. Maximum length and all that

Current: BSL | Goal: Waist | Blog | Albums

Tiny Opera Singer SlightlySoprano's Avatar
    Length
    SL/~APL/Waist
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Hey guys! Easy updo I did today! Pencil Bun! My hair is probably an inch below shoulder when it's dry and I was able to do this bun, but I used 3 fingers instead of my whole left hand (watch the video and you'll understand what I mean)

Quick and easy!
    Chin--Shoulder--APL--BSL-- MBL-- Waist
    2c/3a-F-i/ii

Length
    31/20/35
    Type
    1a/M/i/ii

I am close to BSL and it will take me two years to get to waist length with trims.

Length
    Nape/28.5/30
    Type
    1c/F/ii/iii

wow nice growth alabaster!

My hair was APL a week ago, but I really needed a trim! So, I'm between SL and APL now . The hairdresser didn't cut too much, but added some layers without asking . Next time I'll tell her to only trim my ends without adding layers. The shorter one is half an inch above my shoulders so it's not that bad..

My hair is slowly trudging along, it's nice and healthy as usual but again I haven't the time for manic hair care but it still looks as shiny as ever. No splits. I just trimmed my bangs to even things out and they're lookin' spiffy.
    My hair is losing it's curl like crazy though. I went from 2c to straight up 1c/2a. Hmmm...

Length
    Pob!/SL/BSL+
    Type
    1b/1c/M/i/ii

Im about an inch or 2 below shoulder, think its grown a tiny fraction in the last few weeks. I can now get it into a bun! Its a kinda tiny mini bun but a bun all the same

I just have to tie it in a pony and then twist into a bun and use another elastic (no metal) to hld it in place. I do get a couple of strays where i have short layers and the front of my hair hangs out, but i like it, i feel a bit like a ballerina! I have no idea what type of bun it is though.

I guess the easier it get and the more strands that i manage to get to stayr in the bun, the longer and thicker its getting
    - Chin - Shoulder - Collarbone - midway between SL and APL - APL when my arms are lifted up! - APL - BSL -

Tiny Opera Singer SlightlySoprano's Avatar
    Length
    SL/~APL/Waist
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

So since I've done my first henna, it has relaxed my curl a little bit, and my hair looks longer because I don't lose as much length when it dries. I'm such a cheater
    Chin--Shoulder--APL--BSL-- MBL-- Waist
    2c/3a-F-i/ii

Length
    15"/16.5"/30"+
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by heatherdazy View Post
    Every length has some fun or good point that another length does not, so I'm just enjoying it as I go.
    I'm trying to do the same!!!!
    Growing out from major chop, May 2010. APL now, goal=waist length. NEVER CHOP AGAIN!!!

Length
    15"/16.5"/30"+
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by alabaster View Post
    I am super excited!! I have gotten so much growth since June 1st I guess the Monistat is working

June 1st 2010

July 16th
    OMG - I wish I could see that much growth in mine. That's fantastic. Looks super healthy too!!! Keep growing!! Keep growing!!!
    Growing out from major chop, May 2010. APL now, goal=waist length. NEVER CHOP AGAIN!!!