Page 1528 of 1529 FirstFirst ... 52810281428147815181526152715281529 LastLast
Results 15,271 to 15,280 of 15285

Thread: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/SL/Hip
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

Default Re: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I feel my hair has hardly grown from my trim but maybe some other eyes can tell me differently ( or agree with me)

First photo was before trim, second is after and third is one month since (sorter… had it trimmed on the 12th and it’s 10th for me)

Its clearly grown, compare the 2 photos with the collar of your shirt. You are making progress, perhaps you should try to get a measuring tape to help you keep track?

Length
    12/16.5/50

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyTangles View Post
    What can I say, this thread is so comfy and full of lovely people!
    Also, all my milestones from BSL to waist are fairly close together... but my shoulderblades seem endless !
    I feel that shoulder to apl is an abyss on its own
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastbound&Down View Post
    Its clearly grown, compare the 2 photos with the collar of your shirt. You are making progress, perhaps you should try to get a measuring tape to help you keep track?
    Ive tried tape measuring but it always comes out as 16 inches so it really isnt helpful sadly

Length
    Hip/TBL+/CL+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Bat, your ends are just flipping differently in the newest photo. I can see the growth clearly!

Tangles, your hair is looking so thick and you have the most romantic waves!
    snjallr mar hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann vi vg varask;
    en elli gefr hnum engi fri, tt hnum geirar gefi.

Length
    12/16.5/50

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    Bat, your ends are just flipping differently in the newest photo. I can see the growth clearly!

Thank you! I still dont think Im at shoulder yet, Im hoping next month Ill be there

Length
    15.75/18/25
    Type
    2b/M/i/ii

These hemlines all have me drooling! I've never had hair past shoulder in my adult life that actually had a hemline. (Rather, the length is made up of scraggly waves made up of a few hairs that actually grow long.) But I'm really hopeful I can get there this time around, to be APL+ with a *relatively* respectable hemline.

Right now my length plus texture plus humidity plus method of airdry means I can't actually get a decent length picture. My ends from nape down are just a wild mess of hairs pointing in every which way so it's hard to judge much of anything.
    These pics were about 10 years ago... Trying again from similar to that short pic.

Length
    15.75/18/25
    Type
    2b/M/i/ii

It's frustrating that I can't upload pictures standing the right way no matter what I seem to do... Either way, nice to see some progress after ignoring my hair for a while:

These pics were about 10 years ago... Trying again from similar to that short pic.

Length
    SL/APL/MBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by InTheCity View Post
    It's frustrating that I can't upload pictures standing the right way no matter what I seem to do... Either way, nice to see some progress after ignoring my hair for a while:

Looks healthy to me, though I have an impression that your waves are too layered. That would explain sticking-out bits.
    Are you cutting your hair yourself?
    With good styling you will have gorgeous waves
    Den som vntar p ngot gott vntar aldrig fr lnge.

Length
    .5 in/21 in/??
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

InTheCity It's hard to tell with your sideways picture but I think we are about the same length! My hemline is actually really hard to get a good picture of too. I have to take many pictures to get a decent hemline. I hear you about scraggly waves with some hair that gets long. That was exactly the case when I grew my hair out last time. This time I'm really focusing on wearing it up, oiling, and micro trimming starting around APL to try to not have that happen.

Purple Enthusiast SleepyTangles's Avatar
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by paulownia View Post
    Seems like we will be moving out together, Sleepy Tangles
    You were way ahead of me before but after your last trim it looks like we are in the same spot. You'll see, ALP to BSL will be a comfy place too!
    Yay! I'd miss too much you all growing buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post

*blushes and hides*
    That's so sweet! Thank you so much Ylva

These hemlines all have me drooling! I've never had hair past shoulder in my adult life that actually had a hemline. (Rather, the length is made up of scraggly waves made up of a few hairs that actually grow long.) But I'm really hopeful I can get there this time around, to be APL+ with a *relatively* respectable hemline.

Right now my length plus texture plus humidity plus method of airdry means I can't actually get a decent length picture. My ends from nape down are just a wild mess of hairs pointing in every which way so it's hard to judge much of anything.

Actually those curls look so nice and fluffy!
    They look so soft and cloudy. I personally see consistent tapering just in the last centimeter or two... I think it doesn't look bad at all.

To be fair, in order to get rid of my layers, I sacrificed a lot of growth. I think I snipped off almost half of my yearly growth. I think it was worth it, but the setback is undeniable.
    Pixie! - Shingle - Chin-length floofball - B(L)ob - Shoulder - APL...

Length
    12/16.5/50

I think it looks good too and Im thinking you just need more length to really see how your waves will turn out