Page 1524 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 524102414241474151415221523152415251526153415741624 ... LastLast
Results 15,231 to 15,240 of 16318

Thread: Shoulder | Armpit

Account Closed by Member Request
    Type
    2a/2b/F/iii

Default Re: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

Quote Originally Posted by _Melly_ View Post
    I am getting closer to shoulder length.
    Awesome!

Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Anyone knows any collarbone length updos that are suitable for a job interview? It has to be a) formal (of course) and b) not too girly since I doubt they would hire a guy with a girly looking hairstyle.

Purple Enthusiast SleepyTangles's Avatar
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Iyashikei View Post
    Anyone knows any collarbone length updos that are suitable for a job interview? It has to be a) formal (of course) and b) not too girly since I doubt they would hire a guy with a girly looking hairstyle.
    I think a classic man bun, with the hair smoothed back and tied quite simply on the nape, it's perfectly job appropriate.
    Not the most creative hairstyle but a rather safe choice.
    Pixie! - Ear - Chin-length floofball - B(L)ob - Shoulder - APL...

Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyTangles View Post
    I think a classic man bun, with the hair smoothed back and tied quite simply on the nape, it's perfectly job appropriate.
    Not the most creative hairstyle but a rather safe choice.
    I was thinking that. I wish there was more variation amongst appropriate hairstyles for guys outside of the boring stuff.

Purple Enthusiast SleepyTangles's Avatar
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

I was thinking that. I wish there was more variation amongst appropriate hairstyles for guys outside of the boring stuff.
    I think that once you get a job you can express yourself more freely. But for the job interview the boring stuff is safer.

Still, I did job interviews with purple hair and nobody batted an eye. So who knows?
    Pixie! - Ear - Chin-length floofball - B(L)ob - Shoulder - APL...

Length
    buzz/31/long!
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Hello all, I've been away from the forums for a few months, and kind of ignoring my hair, but it seems that it has grown past shoulder while I wasn't watching... what do you think, can I call it?! Sorry for the crappy photos, but I was excited and wanted to post!

Indeed - it actually might be a little past collarbone while wet!
    Growing out a buzzcut since September 2019
    buzz -- mess -- chin -- SL [18.5"] -- APL [22"] -- APL+ [25.5"] -- MBL [27"] -- WL [29"] -- HL [32"] -- TBL [38"]

Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by DropStitches View Post
    Hello all, I've been away from the forums for a few months, and kind of ignoring my hair, but it seems that it has grown past shoulder while I wasn't watching... what do you think, can I call it?! Sorry for the crappy photos, but I was excited and wanted to post!

Indeed - it actually might be a little past collarbone while wet!
    The longest parts look like shoulder to me. It's up to you but in my opinion you can call it.

Length
    buzz/31/long!
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

The longest parts look like shoulder to me. It's up to you but in my opinion you can call it.
    Hmm, maybe I'll take another photo when it's dry (which will be a while, as it's currently plastered with henna). It tends to flip out quite a bit at the bottom, so it rarely looks like it's lying on the shoulders... perhaps I should wait to call it
    Growing out a buzzcut since September 2019
    buzz -- mess -- chin -- SL [18.5"] -- APL [22"] -- APL+ [25.5"] -- MBL [27"] -- WL [29"] -- HL [32"] -- TBL [38"]

Quote Originally Posted by ReadingRenee View Post
    Thanks Agava! I don't know, I was thinking I wouldn't reach APL until the late fall. It would be awesome to be sooner! It also depends on how wavy or straight my hair is that day.

A trim means you have nice ends though! I haven't trimmed for about 6 months and am contemplating not trimming until the end of the year. I think its fun to see how my very uneven hemline grows out over time. It looks less crazy the longer it gets so Im interested to see what happens with it.
    True, waves look completely fine if not trimmed. My hair is also wavy, but I wear it straight occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Thanks! I still have a lot of layers but it seems I’m slowly getting rid of some of them. Join me in no trims in July
    I'm thinking about it, I guess I'll join No-trim challenge 2nd half, too.

Here's my hair these days.