Page 1516 of 1529 FirstFirst ... 5161016141614661506151415151516151715181526 ... LastLast
Results 15,151 to 15,160 of 15286

Thread: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

Length
    Buzz/Bob/MBL
    Type
    2b/F/M/iii

Default Re: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

I was taking a picture of the absurd way my hair has been growing, and I realized I think I'm at shoulder. http://imgur.com/a/hrR2gL9 what do you guys think? Try not to laugh at my hair too much. It's rediculous.

I'm also seriously considering doing thermal rebonding again, because I just can't with this hair texture. The top and front is literally just so straight, yet the back and underneath just defy gravity. I've been blow drying to get it straighter and this is as good as it gets. I can't do curly girl method cuz the top is actually just not textured at all. After almost two years of growing it out after my last straightening mishap, I think I might try again...

Quote Originally Posted by stardust lady View Post
    I was taking a picture of the absurd way my hair has been growing, and I realized I think I'm at shoulder. http://imgur.com/a/hrR2gL9 what do you guys think? Try not to laugh at my hair too much. It's rediculous.

I'm also seriously considering doing thermal rebonding again, because I just can't with this hair texture. The top and front is literally just so straight, yet the back and underneath just defy gravity. I've been blow drying to get it straighter and this is as good as it gets. I can't do curly girl method cuz the top is actually just not textured at all. After almost two years of growing it out after my last straightening mishap, I think I might try again...
    Seems like shoulder to me. And don't worry about the way it grows, it looks cool to me.

Length
    Buzz/Bob/MBL
    Type
    2b/F/M/iii

Thanks that actually makes me feel better. After posting that, I considered the idea more and decided to keep my natural texture. I think it'll look better once it's long. Wavy hair is always awkward at this length, for me at least.

Length
    SL/APL/MBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

It felt like not much is happening.. and suddenly I realised that I might be graduating this thread sooner than expected
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Quote Originally Posted by paulownia View Post
    It felt like not much is happening.. and suddenly I realised that I might be graduating this thread sooner than expected
    I'd love it if my hair suddenly seemed way longer and it turned out as pretty as yours.

Length
    12/16.5/50

I've been using RPR straighten me out gel. And it's my holy grail atm. it does have cones and is heat activated but my hair looks so much better when I use it

Length
    Chin/CBL/Class
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

It's so exciting being so close to a new milestone!

Speaking of which, I'm closing in on collarbone! I hope to be able to officially call it next month.
    To Jesus, my heart, my all, forever.

Length
    Buzz/Bob/MBL
    Type
    2b/F/M/iii

:O So beautiful. We have the same texture and this gives me hope. What is your hair routine if you don't mind me asking?

Length
    12/16.5/50

I'm officially not cutting my hair until I've gotten to APL I need to be strong! I think it's a good goal to get past a milestone then trim a little

Length
    SL/APL/MBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

:O So beautiful. We have the same texture and this gives me hope. What is your hair routine if you don't mind me asking?
    Thank you
    My routine is minimalistic, for the last half year I've been doing very little. Washing 3 times a week, I use sulfate shampoos, followed by conditioner, once a week a mask. Oiling once 2 weeks. I do not keep products long time on my hair as it is easily weighed down. After the wash I use leave-in and then styling product.
    I'm actually in the middle of changing my routine because I noticed recently that my hair has become drier and more tangly as it gained some length. So I'm testing CVC washing and maybe will try using gentle shampoo more often
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.