Page 1515 of 1570 FirstFirst ... 51510151415146515051513151415151516151715251565 ... LastLast
Results 15,141 to 15,150 of 15697

Thread: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

Default Re: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Within-Me View Post
    Oh I didn't know you were a dude. I always love to see more men growing out their hair. My brother's trying to reach SL at the moment.
    Wish your brother good luck from me! Sure thing more men should grow their hair. Unfortunately there is a minority of those that do grow it out that don't take care of it at all. I see uncombed, tangly, greasy hair every day! No wonder there are still people who think long haired guys are unkempt!

Length
    SL/APL/MBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Iyashikei View Post
    Wish your brother good luck from me! Sure thing more men should grow their hair. Unfortunately there is a minority of those that do grow it out that don't take care of it at all. I see uncombed, tangly, greasy hair every day! No wonder there are still people who think long haired guys are unkempt!
    You know that this made me think about a little discussion that I had with my son yesterday he is 6 years old. He is convinced that boys should have short hair ( his dad gives him regularly short cuts with the trimmer ) and he said that only girls can have long hair, and daddy says that if boys grow hair longer they'll get fleas and lice
    I got seriously upset on this BS and I said its time to realise that dad is not always right.
    He was perplexed....
    Well maybe in a few years he will start to get the opinions on his own...
    Last edited by paulownia; May 16th, 2021 at 12:30 AM.
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Length
    Shorn/SL/Floor

Toxic Musclinity... I'd certainly be having a word with dad z, I'd be upset too!

Length
    Shorn/SL/Floor

Quote Originally Posted by Eastbound&Down View Post
    You hair looks fine for the amount of damage there is from bleach and dye. I definitely wouldn't classify it as a "monstrosity".
    Thanks I think

Length
    SL/APL/MBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Toxic Musclinity... I'd certainly be having a word with dad z, I'd be upset too!
    Well, I had definitely a few good reasons for divorcing the guy
    No use for talking there, he wouldn't listen anyway....
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Length
    Shorn/SL/Floor

Quote Originally Posted by paulownia View Post
    Well, I had definitely a few good reasons for divorcing the guy
    No use for talking there, he wouldn't listen anyway....
    Oh jeez well I guess you can always show your son photos with long and short haired men/boys and be like as long as you look after your hair you can have it long or short if you want to

I feel like I'm maybe closing in on APL!! Even with dry, wavy hair I think I may be about there at the back! This is my favourite thread though, so I'm going to wait till my hair is very obviously there at the front, even on day one dry curls! That way I'm pretty sure it will be my longest ever hair!! I also want to be able to trim a little bit in July and not have to temporarily switch goals back. So excited though - it's been a long slog so far!

Length
    Chin/CBL+/Class
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by AmyBee View Post
    I feel like I'm maybe closing in on APL!! Even with dry, wavy hair I think I may be about there at the back! This is my favourite thread though, so I'm going to wait till my hair is very obviously there at the front, even on day one dry curls! That way I'm pretty sure it will be my longest ever hair!! I also want to be able to trim a little bit in July and not have to temporarily switch goals back. So excited though - it's been a long slog so far!
    How exciting! SL to APL is definitely a long slog!
    To Jesus, my heart, my all, forever.

Quote Originally Posted by paulownia View Post
    You know that this made me think about a little discussion that I had with my son yesterday he is 6 years old. He is convinced that boys should have short hair ( his dad gives him regularly short cuts with the trimmer ) and he said that only girls can have long hair, and daddy says that if boys grow hair longer they'll get fleas and lice
    I got seriously upset on this BS and I said its time to realise that dad is not always right.
    He was perplexed....
    Well maybe in a few years he will start to get the opinions on his own...
    Capt'n, I think I spotted BS! So what will your son say if he saw Jared Leto or, even better, Cristiano Braga? I'm sure that if those guys got lice it's not because of long hair. But yeah, toxic masculinity gets drilled in young so you better make sure to prevent that.

Length
    Shorn/SL/Floor

I'm kind of loving my hair atm sure it's annoying having shorter front parts but the cony heat activated leave in makes my hair super smooth and it sits so nicely