Page 140 of 1633 FirstFirst ... 40901301381391401411421501902406401140 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 16321

Thread: Shoulder | Armpit

Length
    2 1/2/APL/waist
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Default Re: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

Hi epigrrl. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by epigrrl View Post
    I had to come here and do a happy-dance. My hair is suddenly long enough to do a Gibson tuck, and have it actually stay!
    Congratulations!
    I've learnt it's better for me to share myself with those who appreciate my values, otherwise I'd be wasting valuable energy on negative people...
    and end up in the psychic vampire drainage system! - Seagreen

Length
    13.5/35/40
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Talking Re: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

Quote Originally Posted by spitfire511 View Post
    Jemoiselle LOVE the color! I wish I could do something like that - I've always wanted brown/black hair (guess we all want what we don't have?)

Alyanna love your waves/wurls/curls! So pretty! Your lines shot came out great as well.

pink.sara Another welcome and kudos for your color. So very cool!

I have to say that just above SL through just below is my least favorite length. It's driving me crazy! Because of the way it was undercut, I still have a full-on fringe of hair that hangs out underneath even if I decide to pull it up. Ugh! Grow hair - Grow!
    Spitfire, Thank you so very much I totally agree, we always always want what we don't have!

Quote Originally Posted by Maddy25 View Post
    I envy blondes too who can actually keep their natural colour! I'm naturally medium ash blonde, but it gets really light in the summer. But I can't grow it out! Roots drive me nuts so I always cave and dye it. At the moment I'm henna/cassia with a few milimeters of white blonde roots ahah. It always makes me sad to dye over them but red hair is pretty too <3

And it seems by the looks of the other photos being posted, that a lot of us are at the exact same length! We might all graduated to the APL to BSL thread around the same time hehe.
    Maddy, I never realized that some blondes have issues with summer color lightening then have darker roots to deal with! See, you have heightened my perspective! Heh heh. What fun though to have a natural change in color that dramatic once a year, it must be refreshing! It does seem like we are all going to graduate at the same time. How cool is that?!!? Certainly has perked my mood having people to commiserate, uh, I mean, cheer each other on with! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by epigrrl View Post
    I had to come here and do a happy-dance. My hair is suddenly long enough to do a Gibson tuck, and have it actually stay!

Sooo excited to have another updo option. I figured you all are probably some of the few folks who could sympathize! And of course I learned about the Gibson tuck from this forum...gosh, I love this place
    Epigrrl, That is awesome! Could I convince you to take some pictures, pretty please? Congrats!

Last but by no means least, Alyanna, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Check this out! Also, Maddy, thank you too for being the catalyst

Last edited by Jemoiselle; May 7th, 2011 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Editing!

Jemoiselle's Twist Trim Video

http://youtu.be/cipgwKqX7UM

Length
    Chin/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Go Jemoiselle Go!

Shoulder>>>APL >>> BSL >>> WAIST

Type
    1b/F/ii

I'm getting so close to APL! Yay castor oil and patience!
    Have a beautiful day!

Length
    18 in/18 in/24 in
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Good progress everyone! What annoys me most at this length is all the flicking up my hair is doing! I'm only 2 inches away from apl but then my hair flicks up everywhere! I thought it would grow out of that lol
    Growing out again
    Shoulder (Aug '12)>>>APL (??)
    My Blog: http://musingsfromheids.blogspot.com/

Length
    pixie/bsl/waist
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by heidi.maryke View Post
    Good progress everyone! What annoys me most at this length is all the flicking up my hair is doing! I'm only 2 inches away from apl but then my hair flicks up everywhere! I thought it would grow out of that lol
    haha mine too ... the last 3" of my hair points straight up towards the ceiling. No wonder my hair still looks shoulder length ... it's growing up instead of down

Length
    18 in/18 in/24 in
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Glad i'm not alone I took a stripey shirt pic this afternoon. The below pic shows the comparison from the end of March (sometime between the 20th and 27th) and today. I've gained 4 stripes, 1.8 inches, yay! (sorry for the crappy quality)

[IMG]
    stripey-shirt by heidi.maryke, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Growing out again
    Shoulder (Aug '12)>>>APL (??)
    My Blog: http://musingsfromheids.blogspot.com/

Flying the friendly skies CrisDee's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/UBL/Hip
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

I am going to make it my mission to find a stripey shirt for this thread!

Here's my first shot doing the line at APL thing. I thought I was closer than I am - maybe I really am a bit closer than it looks, the ends are turned up from putting it up wet into a cinnabun with a scrunchie for 3 days for work.

I wrapped my hair last night after CO wash, so today it's nice and straight, but I just don't have time (it being Mother's Day) to get a pic. Oh well - maybe next month!

RIP, Manatawny's Sterling Slam Dunk, call name Mutombo. 6/24/2001 - 6/24/2013. Best. Dog. Ever.

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

You have come a "LONG" way since your pixie days, CrisDee! I have FINALLY made it to APL!! 'OH HAPPY DAY"

Length
    12/25/35
    Type
    2a/M/i/ii

Congratulations!
    Chin - Shoulder - APL - BSL - Waist - Hip - Tailbone
    - No Heat - Veggie Dyes - No Cuts -