Page 1024 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 245249249741014102210231024102510261034107411241524 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,240 of 16273

Thread: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

Length
    chin/32-33/46"
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

Default Re: Calling all who are growing shoulder to APL!

My hair is JUST brushing APL now! It doesn't quite feel like it though haha. I've not cut my hair for a year now too
    Currently mid-back(27") after months of forgetting about it, Going for as long as I can put up with it

Length
    TWA/APL/Waist
    Type
    4b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Andthetalltrees View Post
    My hair is JUST brushing APL now! It doesn't quite feel like it though haha. I've not cut my hair for a year now too
    Hey, congrats! If your ends and the rest of your hair look and feel fine, no need to trim.
    No shampoo
    No conditioner
    APL to BSL come grow with me!

Length
    17.5/SL/Class

So happy there's a thread for this, I usually get major short hair envy about halfway between my shoulders and APL and then start the vicious cycle of of cut and grow all over again!

Length
    13 "/26"/30 "
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by apspinsyarns View Post
    So happy there's a thread for this, I usually get major short hair envy about halfway between my shoulders and APL and then start the vicious cycle of of cut and grow all over again!
    Same here! My hair is just past my shouldersnow and is the longest I've had it since I was a kid! If I can just get to APL, i know i wont be tempted to chop it again.
    Chin, Shoulder, Arm pit, Bra Strap......

Length
    2/22/37
    Type
    2b/F/M/i/ii

Hello! I'm trying to be more active and join more threads, and I happen to qualify for this one! I am actually just about to hit APL but it seems to be taking forever... here's where I'm at! I should be taking another progress pic by the end of this week and hopefully I'll be APL by april!!!!

Length
    13 "/26"/30 "
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by arwenofgondor View Post
    Hello! I'm trying to be more active and join more threads, and I happen to qualify for this one! I am actually just about to hit APL but it seems to be taking forever... here's where I'm at! I should be taking another progress pic by the end of this week and hopefully I'll be APL by april!!!!
    Hi! You have lovely hair! Sounds like you'll be reaching your goal very soon. Mine seems to be loitering around the same length at the mo ��
    Chin, Shoulder, Arm pit, Bra Strap......

Type
    2a/2b/F/i/ii

I was at just below my chin in November 2015, I'm barely past the top of my shoulder blades now. It's killing me how slowly the process is going!

Length
    2/22/37
    Type
    2b/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixred View Post
    Hi! You have lovely hair! Sounds like you'll be reaching your goal very soon. Mine seems to be loitering around the same length at the mo ��
    Thank you so much! We'll be there in no time!

Length
    SL/19.5/HL
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Hi all, I'm new here
    I'm currently growing out an inverted 'lob' which was last cut back to just skimming shoulder at the front and about 2" shorter at the back in June 2016. I've had no trims since and feeling good about that and now the front of my hair is just almost skimming APL (maybe 0.5"-1" shy?) and the back has evened out a teeny bit and it's about 1.5" shorter. Currently my hair (at the shortest chunk) is 19.5" long and is about 2" (maybe 3) past my shoulder
    Does anybody have any experience with/ advice for growing out hair which is shorter at the back? Will I definitely have to maintain the length and wait for the back chunks to catch up, or will it maybe even out naturally over time?
    Cheers

Length
    pixie/apl/waist
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Tawny1992 View Post
    Hi all, I'm new here
    I'm currently growing out an inverted 'lob' which was last cut back to just skimming shoulder at the front and about 2" shorter at the back in June 2016. I've had no trims since and feeling good about that and now the front of my hair is just almost skimming APL (maybe 0.5"-1" shy?) and the back has evened out a teeny bit and it's about 1.5" shorter. Currently my hair (at the shortest chunk) is 19.5" long and is about 2" (maybe 3) past my shoulder
    Does anybody have any experience with/ advice for growing out hair which is shorter at the back? Will I definitely have to maintain the length and wait for the back chunks to catch up, or will it maybe even out naturally over time?
    Cheers
    I am also growing out a lob two inches shorter in the back. This is my second time growing out a lob. The back will catch up eventually because it tends to grow faster than the sides, which is why some people's hair always tapers.