Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293

Thread: Ravenslair Rocks my Socks Off.

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Ravenslair Rocks my Socks Off.

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    Quattro, to my memory, took it pretty darn seriously. He was the one accusing her of copying his work. I had no idea where that came from, but it was... major, to him at least. Is it the sole reason she's not back? I wonder. We just don't know. Her disappearing happened pretty soon after that "war", though. There's that.
    I never knew ravenslair, but I have to say, reading quattro's etsy page alone was very offputting in the beginning and it almost made me refrain from ordering because it was very focused on people copying his original work. But can anyone really claim design ownership of a basic u-shaped fork? Around long haired people it seems common knowledge that he offers high quality forks, so does he really need to be so focused on other people having similar designs?

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Default Re: Ravenslair Rocks my Socks Off.

Quote Originally Posted by Finda View Post
    I never knew ravenslair, but I have to say, reading quattro's etsy page alone was very offputting in the beginning and it almost made me refrain from ordering because it was very focused on people copying his original work. But can anyone really claim design ownership of a basic u-shaped fork? Around long haired people it seems common knowledge that he offers high quality forks, so does he really need to be so focused on other people having similar designs?
    It was... weird, to say the least. I mean, people who knew nothing of what was going on were greeted with those types of messages. It was just all round terrible. And no-one could talk to him about it either, he was dead set on claiming ownership.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)