Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Default Re: The Wavy and Wurly thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi_234 View Post
    Really? I didn't know that! It makes sense now, why wurly curly instead of "the wavy/curly thread". The thing is, real curlies mostly participate in it (), I feel like the discussion is partly irrelevant for my hair (as some wavies here felt), but I suppose what will be discussed in here wouldn't be that much more of a use either - like brush/combing dry? A big no-no for me (us?).
    Don't worry, your thread won't be left to die! For that metter, I'll take my 2c/3a wurly curly business to there, capiche?
    Hmmmmmmm maybe if your hair is the type you can comb or brush and it's not a brillo pad then you are a wavy/wurly and if not you are a wurly/curly. Oh I am getting dizzy here! I am thinking maybe after reading some of the ideas in each thread you'll be able to tell which applies more. The things that apply to wavies really don't apply to me. Of course I may be TOTALLY wrong. I have been known to be before!
    Last edited by Curlsgirl; August 18th, 2009 at 06:32 PM.

Combing only when wet with CO, Suave conditioner, AG Re:Coil, LA Looks sports gel, EVOO and coconut oil