Thread: hair type and waist length?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default hair type and waist length?

ok I finally got a sig pic. Can I get help classifying my type of hair? The pic is from saturday ... i washed my hair and then combed out all tangles and then let it hang loose to dry and that is the final dry result. Now by combing did I alter the outcome cause I saw in another thread that a lady said she washed her hair then left it and slept and took her pic in the am...so did I mess it up? thanks for the help!! also am I considered waist length?

Length
    Shoul/Class/??
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

The best way, so I heard, is to wash it and leave it to dry like that without tampering with it in any way or form.

Tampering is brushing, detangling and also includes sleeping on it

My familiars no longer with me: Dixie: *1-6-1991 4-10-2009, Stuffie: *4-1994 29-1-2011, Rakker: *26-3-2011 29-8-2018 and Doerak: *26-3-2011 2-4-2020
    6-9-2015 Goodbye my dearest of human friends, shine bright

Length
    Pixie/TB/?
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

Yes, that's waist! As for typing, wash your hair and leave it down, and let it air dry without any combing or brushing. Then we'll be able to tell you how straight/curly you are. As for the other aspects of hair typing (thickness of individual stands F/M/C, and hair thickness i/ii/iii), you have to work those ones out!

-- Natalie

thanks! so I can celebrate that I am waist? ok next time I wash I will do so early in the morning and leave it to dry loose without combing out the tangles. Tonight I am gonna have my dh measure ariund my pony.