Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am the last of the long hairs at my office!

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Default I am the last of the long hairs at my office!

It's sort of sad really. Not that mine is that long but I was one of three longer hairs here until about a month ago when I posted that a girl who had GORGEOUS natural strawberry blond past waist length hair cut hers off to her shoulders. Well today I walked in and the other one chopped her midback length hair off over the weekend. It does look good but someone said "Well you're the only one with long hair now!" I said maybe sort of defensively "Yes and I have NO intentions of getting it cut either!!" I guess I was sort of afraid of catching the disease LOL! NO ones else but a LHC friend would understand all of this!!!

It is springtime though and when a lot of people start to cut like it's the "thing to do" or something

Combing only when wet with CO, Suave conditioner, AG Re:Coil, LA Looks sports gel, EVOO and coconut oil

Length
    Chin/Apl+/Hip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

How horrlbe they cut their hair and hey be proud you are a longhair. There are 2 of us long hairs here all about BSL and one who is growing. She CO's with great sucess.I think I'd feel more special if I were the only long hair here
    ​Jesus saved my life and is my savior
    Starting over current length: APL+.. GOAL: BACK TO HIP
    Nov 8th update pict

Type
    1a/1b/M/C/iii

I always think it's kind of sad when people chop their off just becuase it's spring and time "do to something". However, if they really felt it was time for so change, it's good they did it.

Hopefully, you don't feel this soon, I just love they way your hair curls! And come to think of it: Now everybody can adore your long hair and all the updos they can't do. You are something special around there and that no tin a negative way!
    At true tailbone!

Length
    chin/APL/?
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i/ii

Stay strong!
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts.
    Study hard. Be evil.

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lora410 View Post
    How horrlbe they cut their hair and hey be proud you are a longhair. There are 2 of us long hairs here all about BSL and one who is growing. She CO's with great sucess.I think I'd feel more special if I were the only long hair here
    Yeah that's true!

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic Lolita View Post
    I always think it's kind of sad when people chop their off just becuase it's spring and time "do to something". However, if they really felt it was time for so change, it's good they did it.

Hopefully, you don't feel this soon, I just love they way your hair curls! And come to think of it: Now everybody can adore your long hair and all the updos they can't do. You are something special around there and that no tin a negative way!
    Awwwwww thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by amaiaisabella View Post
    Stay strong!
    Okay I will I will! This almost makes me even MORE determined! Not that I was really ready to cave anyway though!

Combing only when wet with CO, Suave conditioner, AG Re:Coil, LA Looks sports gel, EVOO and coconut oil

Length
    16"?/29"/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Good for you for saying what you did. That might prevent an idiot from asking you when are you going to be next and cut yours I'm sure they will see your lovely curls every day and soon be regretting their decision. I've never understood the seasonal haircut mentality. If you chop off a lot, it takes years or many many seasons to grow back. So flaunt those curls and enjoy your hair

I am not here to decorate your world

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/BSL/waist
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

We always knew you were the special one.

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn View Post
    Good for you for saying what you did. That might prevent an idiot from asking you when are you going to be next and cut yours I'm sure they will see your lovely curls every day and soon be regretting their decision. I've never understood the seasonal haircut mentality. If you chop off a lot, it takes years or many many seasons to grow back. So flaunt those curls and enjoy your hair
    Quote Originally Posted by spidermom View Post
    We always knew you were the special one.
    Awwwwwww I REALLY feel special now!!!!!

Length
    19"/23"/30" ?
    Type
    2a/M/C/ii/iii

Funny, the same thing happen here at work. the only other girl with long hair chopped it off over the weekend. Her hair was almost tailbone, and black and beautiful. She cut it to above her bra strap. When I saw it I was like OMG!!! It was my inspiration. Well At least when mine gets longer I can feel special too. =)

Even more of an excuse to log on while at work for inspiration. =)
    Chopped my hair off a couple months ago, after having it for 8 years. On to the growing process once again! Here we go!!!

Length
    16"/33/????
    Type
    3a/F/i/ii

Curlsgirl--if you ever get the urge to 'do something', remember that it is a rare curly girl who can pull off short hair successfully. I mean--it's just gonna look the same but shorter. That's the thought that keeps me away from the scissors!
    ​something awful happened to my hair in 2012; never figured out what!
    Lady Kan-Yu, Lawspeaker of Heaven and Earth in the Order of the Long Haired Knights