Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kalonji / black seed / Nigella Sativa Oil

Length
    apl/tlb/solid
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii/iii

Default Re: Kalonji / black seed / Nigella Sativa Oil

I just bought some in my local indian store...

-->> Aisha do you massage this into your scalp 3 times a week before each wash... any instructions on exactly how to use it would be great! Thanks....

Length
    apl/tlb/solid
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii/iii

PS on the packet it says to take a table spoon orally daily...... what do you think?

Type
    4a/M/C/iii

I bought some black seed oil and some butters with black seed oil in them from a Muslim restaurant here and the owner told me that black seed oil is sacred in Islam and is used as a cure for many things. I haven't been able to substantiate the things he told me but he also said that if taken every day than the black seed oil will replace the need to take other supplements to ensure good health.

Apparently it must push impurities out of the body and for this reason pregnant women should not take it as it can cause them to miscarry. I am wondering if it may be effective as for birth control because of this.

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    neck/frtp+/??
    Type
    2b/2c/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by vkb247 View Post
    I bought some black seed oil and some butters with black seed oil in them from a Muslim restaurant here and the owner told me that black seed oil is sacred in Islam and is used as a cure for many things. I haven't been able to substantiate the things he told me but he also said that if taken every day than the black seed oil will replace the need to take other supplements to ensure good health.

Apparently it must push impurities out of the body and for this reason pregnant women should not take it as it can cause them to miscarry. I am wondering if it may be effective as for birth control because of this.
    Yep it is an islamic oil dates back to our Prophet(pbuh) That is why we love and use it for everything. We have a saying that it cures everything but death. So we appreciate it and love everything about it.

Length
    16/sh/?
    Type
    3a/3b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by vkb247 View Post

Then it would not be birth control but abortificiant right?
    11/2/11 ~ 32 inches long (when stetched) ~ 2 1/2 inches circ. ~ Waist when wet...next goal waist when dry
    Lady Bethiah-Tallie of the Divine Kingdom in the order of the Longhaired Knight

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Mod hat on
    Quote Originally Posted by wahmof9 View Post
    Then it would not be birth control but abortificiant right?
    Let's not get distracted by a debate about the definition of these two words/expressions.
    "If we amplify everything, we hear nothing"

Length
    16/sh/?
    Type
    3a/3b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Dvips View Post
    Mod hat on Let's not get distracted by a debate about the definition of these two words/expressions.
    I was not starting a debate but just asking a question...that's all and since the question was asked to begin with I saw nothing wrong with it....sorry if it offends

BTW I am going to try some it sounds very interesting! Will report on the results...I think I shed too much.
    11/2/11 ~ 32 inches long (when stetched) ~ 2 1/2 inches circ. ~ Waist when wet...next goal waist when dry
    Lady Bethiah-Tallie of the Divine Kingdom in the order of the Longhaired Knight

Miss Blue Head. :) BlackfootHair's Avatar
    In front of the mirror looking for whites.
    Length
    23/Apl/35
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

I seen some of this at my Indian store lately. I think I've always seen it at Halal Grocers though. Never tried it yet.
    Rest in peace, little kitty.

Length
    28"/36.5"/Waist
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii/iii

I found a small bottle at Whole Food Grocery store.
    I have used it the last two mornings- 4 drops applied to scalp as scalp massage in the morning. Washed out the next morning. I am plan to use it every other day for a week then 3 days a week.

It does smell a bit odd.

Length
    APL/BSL/tlb
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

Can you describe the smell of this oil? I am thinking of picking some up as my shed has increased a bit lately.