Page 2963 of 2964 FirstFirst ... 196324632863291329532961296229632964 LastLast
Results 29,621 to 29,630 of 29640

Thread: The Ficcare Thread (Formerly "Show me your Ficcare color")

Length
    SL/BL/WL
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Default Re: The Ficcare Thread (Formerly "Show me your Ficcare color")

Well, I just ordered my first 2 ficcares but they are headbands. I been going through headbands terribly. They are thin plastic so I thought it time too seriously upgrade. Anyone have experience with their headbands?

Gimmee all the goats!!! GoatLady's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/31"/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Well poop. On Black Friday I had ordered 2 Maximas clips, both size large. I received my order yesterday and was dismayed to find that, although I was charged for 2 size large clips, one of them they sent is actually a medium. Bummer. I have emailed them with photos showing one clip is significantly shorter than the other. We'll see what happens. If I have to pay for shipping to exchange and receive the correct size, it kind of defeats the purpose of buying them on sale.

Hurray! I've reached waist-land! Last trim 1-2-23.
    Lady Roxanne,Keeper of the Caprines 🐐in the order of the Long Haired Knights.

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Ankle/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by GoatLady View Post
    Well poop. On Black Friday I had ordered 2 Maximas clips, both size large. I received my order yesterday and was dismayed to find that, although I was charged for 2 size large clips, one of them they sent is actually a medium. Bummer. I have emailed them with photos showing one clip is significantly shorter than the other. We'll see what happens. If I have to pay for shipping to exchange and receive the correct size, it kind of defeats the purpose of buying them on sale.
    I don't know what consumer rights are like in the US but as it's their mistake, surely they should reimburse you for the return postage.
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    Chin/31"/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalSpoons View Post
    I don't know what consumer rights are like in the US but as it's their mistake, surely they should reimburse you for the return postage.
    Unfortunately, that's not what their return and Exchange policy says.
    "You will be responsible in paying for the shipping cost of sending the returned merchandise back to us. If the merchandise is an exchange, there will be another additional charge for shipping the product back to you."
    https://www.ficcare.com/faq-1

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Ankle/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Unfortunately, that's not what their return and Exchange policy says.
    "You will be responsible in paying for the shipping cost of sending the returned merchandise back to us. If the merchandise is an exchange, there will be another additional charge for shipping the product back to you."
    https://www.ficcare.com/faq-1
    I would still ask them, that FAQ seems to me more like if you change your mind rather than if they make a mistake. You shouldn't be out of pocket because of something they've done wrong. (Whereas if you decided you just didn't like the colour very much, for instance, that would be your decision so the exchange would be because of your choice. This is not your choice, they sent you the wrong clip.)
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    Chin/31"/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalSpoons View Post
    I would still ask them, that FAQ seems to me more like if you change your mind rather than if they make a mistake. You shouldn't be out of pocket because of something they've done wrong. (Whereas if you decided you just didn't like the colour very much, for instance, that would be your decision so the exchange would be because of your choice. This is not your choice, they sent you the wrong clip.)
    I agree and sent them an email this morning. Waiting to hear back.

Length
    ?/Knee/TERM!
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by sleepingduty View Post
    Last day for Ficcare 25% off. Had to get some of the new leopards they are my absolute favorites! They look a little different than the old ones canít wait to see and compare! Looks like the black, white and gold ones are already sold out.
    I thought that style was brand new and was excited to see something new! Now I feel a bit ignorant *blush*

Gee, Goatlady, that's awful I hope they don't make you pay shipping...but I kind of doubt they will...I mean, what kind of company makes you pay for their mistakes?

I got a blue Super and a purple Power from the sale I really like the Power! It works like a stick...or a clip, or both It's pretty easy to use (I did a Pha and Nessa bun with it). The Super is not as easy to use (so far, it might be user error). It doesn't seem to hold much hair, even though I got the biggest size and it's hard to push it through my bun...I guess that's why I don't see much talk about this one. I really wanted it to be a little figure 8 holding up a figure eight bun, but I can't get it to hold. So far I've only got it to work in a center held kind of bun...
    🐓_insert erudite quote here_🦤
    💗I'm a pink loving, bun wearing, rambling, bird person. Ta cheistanna agam!💗

Length
    Chin/31"/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I am not at all impressed with Ficcare's customer service. I finally heard back today. No apology. No offer to send the correct size. All they did was refund the difference in price between the large I ordered and the medium they sent.

Length
    Chin/CLSC/FTL
    Type
    2b/F/iii

I am not at all impressed with Ficcare's customer service. I finally heard back today. No apology. No offer to send the correct size. All they did was refund the difference in price between the large I ordered and the medium they sent.
    Yikes! That is not a fair resolution.
    Lady Ravenlocks, Keeper of the Secret Library in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Daily wash and go, monthly henndigo, annual trimmer

Length
    MBL/to/HIP
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Does anyone happen to have a golden ivory from the strike it gold collection that would not mind sharing an action pic? After all these years you'd think Ficcare would get better at taking pics of their clips.

Life's short...Buy the hair toy...