Page 898 of 903 FirstFirst ... 398798848888896897898899900 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,980 of 9021

Thread: You know you are a long hair when....

  1. #8971
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    119
    Length
    BSL/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

    Default Re: You know you are a long hair when....

    When you mentally name the hair lengths of friends and strangers. “ Oh he has apl hair ” “her hair is...eh, about mbl but it looks damaged”

  2. #8972
    Member foreveryours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Where no man has gone before
    Posts
    267
    Length
    scalp/50/???
    Type
    1b/M/ii

    Default Re: You know you are a long hair when....

    someone finds a piece of hair and you no longer have plausible deniability
    scalp > SL > MBL > WL > TBL > FTL > LHC > ???



  3. #8973
    The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,495
    Length
    Chin/SL/Hip
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

    Default Re: You know you are a long hair when....

    Quote Originally Posted by Handel'sWig View Post
    When you mentally name the hair lengths of friends and strangers. “ Oh he has apl hair ” “her hair is...eh, about mbl but it looks damaged”
    I do this IRL and in movies 😆. We watched the first Harry Potter movie with our oldest son last night, and there is a girl that shows up several times with beautiful classic length hair.

  4. #8974
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    119
    Length
    BSL/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

    Default Re: You know you are a long hair when....

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastbound&Down View Post
    I do this IRL and in movies 😆. We watched the first Harry Potter movie with our oldest son last night, and there is a girl that shows up several times with beautiful classic length hair.
    Lol. I’m a huge fan of LOTR and of course when I watch the movies I’m drooling over the hair

  5. #8975
    The journey continues Eastbound&Down's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,495
    Length
    Chin/SL/Hip
    Type
    2c/F/M/iii

    Default Re: You know you are a long hair when....

    Quote Originally Posted by Handel'sWig View Post
    Lol. I’m a huge fan of LOTR and of course when I watch the movies I’m drooling over the hair
    Oh, me too, those hobbit curls 😍

  6. #8976
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Texas, USA
    Posts
    119
    Length
    BSL/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

    Default Re: You know you are a long hair when....

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastbound&Down View Post
    Oh, me too, those hobbit curls 😍
    Legolas’ hair 😍😍

    Eowyn’s hair 😍😍

    Arwen’s hair 😍😍

    Aragorn’s hair 😍😍

    I could go on but that’s enough loll

  7. #8977
    Member Todd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    237
    Length
    Neck/Waist/Knee

    Default Re: You know you are a long hair when....

    Quote Originally Posted by foreveryours View Post
    someone finds a piece of hair and you no longer have plausible deniability
    I try to claim innocence.... But less and less convincingly.

    It is especially embarrassing when it happens at work and there is a hair amongst some paperwork I've done. The boss ALWAYS comments on it.

  8. #8978
    Member ArtOfNoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    A cliff under a tree
    Posts
    325
    Length
    CBL/WL/TBD
    Type
    1b/M/ii

    Default Re: You know you are a long hair when....

    When all your hair tutorials come from people you've met on LHC
    29"
    Thinking Long Hair Thoughts

  9. #8979
    Member Hexen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Flying a starship across the universe divide.
    Posts
    948
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

    Default Re: You know you are a long hair when....

    ....your hair when wet at least, has enough weight to it that it can stretch your scalp back far enough that your eyebrows begin to float in mid-air just above your head.
    Like the Pink Panther.

    Some day,... I would like to see my own brows floating right above my head.
    Not gonna happen though....

    Some of yall probably have to look upwards just to even see em'...
    Ya know.....who has a mirror that is 30 foot tall ffs......
    Last edited by Hexen; March 9th, 2021 at 08:42 PM.

  10. #8980
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Oud-Turnhout, Belgium
    Posts
    718

    Default Re: You know you are a long hair when....

    Quote Originally Posted by Hexen View Post
    ....your hair when wet at least, has enough weight to it that it can stretch your scalp back far enough that your eyebrows begin to float in mid-air just above your head.
    Like the Pink Panther.

    Some day,... I would like to see my own brows floating right above my head.
    Not gonna happen though....

    Some of yall probably have to look upwards just to even see em'...
    Ya know.....who has a mirror that is 30 foot tall ffs......
    Can't relate but this is a quality sh*tpost.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •