Results 7,431 to 7,434 of 7434

Thread: Grahtoestudio

Length
    44/55/knie
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Default Re: Grahtoestudio

Hi,

I just got to know recently, that Kimi has also died. I'm so sad. It must have been very big love, that both of them did go so shortly one after another.

Here is the obituary announcement: https://obits.seawindsfh.com/obituar...t?o_id=8512750

I have a piece of Blue Mahoe which she wore herself and sold one day, I guess to finance Stacy's medical treatments. I will honor it by wearing it. It is the mermaid design in the first picture.
    The second is one Noctiluca composition of Stacy from Ebony with the topper inlay from Holly, Pink Ivory and Silver, after the clear stone I send them for this hair fork, did break for some reasons of experimental steps on my suggestion.
    The third and the fourth are Phoenix Embrace (formerly known as Isis), one is made from Ebony with a big Turkish landscape dendritic Agate, the one with the circle spiral in the topper is Holly with bone inlays (I was quick in grabbing it, just after I saw it in the shop)
    The last ones are Avalon Tusks from Ebony with one blue Namibian Chalcedony and Walnut with a blue metallic Covellite (marvellous stone, mostly found in the US).

May both rest in piece!

Last edited by Fornarina; August 24th, 2023 at 11:44 PM.

Fiorentina A. Canaretti Fiorentina's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/Waist/Class
    Type
    2b/M/ii

-May her soul rest in peace-
    A nice​ bun makes the day.

Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

So so sad to hear about her passing 😰 She was still so young! And one of the kindest people I knew. RiP....

The Bookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Residence, The Lady of the House Speaking!
    Length
    30"/38.5"/48"
    Type
    3a/3b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Fornarina View Post
    Hi,

I just got to know recently, that Kimi has also died. I'm so sad. It must have been very big love, that both of them did go so shortly one after another.

Here is the obituary announcement: https://obits.seawindsfh.com/obituar...t?o_id=8512750

I have a piece of Blue Mahoe which she wore herself and sold one day, I guess to finance Stacy's medical treatments. I will honor it by wearing it. It is the mermaid design in the first picture.
    The second is one Noctiluca composition of Stacy from Ebony with the topper inlay from Holly, Pink Ivory and Silver, after the clear stone I send them for this hair fork, did break for some reasons of experimental steps on my suggestion.
    The third and the fourth are Phoenix Embrace (formerly known as Isis), one is made from Ebony with a big Turkish landscape dendritic Agate, the one with the circle spiral in the topper is Holly with bone inlays (I was quick in grabbing it, just after I saw it in the shop)
    The last ones are Avalon Tusks from Ebony with one blue Namibian Chalcedony and Walnut with a blue metallic Covellite (marvellous stone, mostly found in the US).

May both rest in piece!

I'm in shock!! I was just looking up this thread to remind myself when Stacy died as I was about to try to email Kimi again. Dear Stacy got sick with the same issues at the same time as my late father and I ended up moving home to the farm and taking care of both folks till I lost them both this year. I wanted to update Kimi as I'd sent a brief message last year. I can't believe it! She was so wonderful! Gosh, she was so young! She cut her hair! The last seven years have been both very slow and I realize have also flown by as I've not been in touch with the world. I'm so very sorry to hear of her passing. I hope she didn't suffer. Losing Stacy and the business must've been devastating.

Thank you, Fornarina for posting this. These two forks and the lighnum dragon Stacy made were my favourite of all time. They are stunning! May we all cherish GTS's legacy and friendship and kindness as well as their wonderful creations.
    Lady Tailtiu of the Emerald Moors in the Order of the Long Haired Knights // GaelStorm - My Photo Album