Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how can I delete my account here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Account Closed by Member Request

Default how can I delete my account here

Hi I'm just wondering how I can delete my avount here. Did register a while ago but I dont use this site anymore. So how can I unregister?
    thanx

Length
    26/27-30/??
    Type
    2b/F/i/ii

Default Re: how can I delete my account here

A moderator can close your account for you. Please be aware that there is a one-account-per-lifetime policy, so you may want to let your account become inactive in case you'd like to post in the future. Otherwise, if you're sure, I will close the account.

yes can you do that for me plz, close the account. I dont log in here so often anyway but thanx.

Length
    BSL/Clasi/KNEES
    Type
    3a/M/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Flaxen View Post
    A moderator can close your account for you. Please be aware that there is a one-account-per-lifetime policy, so you may want to let your account become inactive in case you'd like to post in the future. Otherwise, if you're sure, I will close the account.
    HI, I want to delete my account too, I havent been here in years, so can you please delete it?

Hello! Please also delete my account. I don't really participate anymore and my password has been compromised. Thanx

Length
    26/27-30/??
    Type
    2b/F/i/ii

Okay. All the best to you!

wow one in a LIFETIME!!? just curious why is that ... and how would you really know if someone signed up under another e-mail or computer?

Length
    less/long/more
    Type
    2a/C/iii

It's because it is the rules that you signed up to when you joined -- and as an ex-mod, without giving away any bells or whistles, yes, they always know.
    "All of life is a foreign country" (Jack Kerouac, 1949).
    "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." (Albert Einstein)

Quote Originally Posted by Beatnik Guy View Post
    and as an ex-mod, without giving away any bells or whistles, yes, they always know.
    -quote deleted-

I find that one per lifetime a bit weird, but oh well.
    Last edited by Queenie; July 5th, 2009 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Removed quote that may encourage behaviour not allowed by LHC rules

Length
    30ish/32/36
    Type
    2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by eadwine View Post
    -quote deleted-

I find that one per lifetime a bit weird, but oh well.
    I was a mod on an innocuous gaming site, and we only really had 50 or so "active" members. We also had fun tricks to tell who had more than one account, and we also had a "one account per lifetime" rule. It's not that odd, nor that strict to me. I'm sure the one other board I'm on has the same rule.

Really when you think about it, you can assume the rule is there for the people who get banned. Since people who don't get banned don't have any use for more than one account anyway, it's just simple to say that everyone only gets one. If you get that one banned, then that's too bad.

Honestly I've never "unregistered" from a forums, so I personally find that habit a bit odd. What's the big deal if my profile is there but blank? It's not like I can only sign up for so many message boards, so if I unregister here then I'll free up a slot to register somewhere else.