Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: how can I delete my account here

Length
    less/long/more
    Type
    2a/C/iii

Default Re: how can I delete my account here

Quote Originally Posted by Sisko View Post
    My sister signed up to this site a while back, and had her account deleted when the mods assumed that she had duplicate accounts. She was thrown off by their immediate suspicion and didn't bother replying to the warning
    I can see the problem here (my emphasis).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sisko View Post
    You (general 'you') say it's time consuming - sure is, but giving people a chance is meant to be.
    I think you'll find (and I'm a former mod) that the mod team here is always willing to give people a chance, if they are willing to discuss and engage with them. If your sister wants to do so, I'm sure it's not too late for that. You or she can email them at tlhcstaff at googlemail.com.
    "All of life is a foreign country" (Jack Kerouac, 1949).
    "I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." (Albert Einstein)

Length
    <2"/~clsc/uhh..
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Beatnik Guy has some good points. My significant other, bubbleguppy, registered an account here while on my computer I log in on and I was caught off guard with an email of that sort, too. I politely replied stating what the situation was and it was quickly worked out. We're both happy members, although I think I post just a wee bit more! I'm sure if she tried again it could be worked out, Sisko!

Length
    waist/waist/waist
    Type
    1c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Gumball View Post
    Beatnik Guy has some good points. My significant other, bubbleguppy, registered an account here while on my computer I log in on and I was caught off guard with an email of that sort, too. I politely replied stating what the situation was and it was quickly worked out. We're both happy members, although I think I post just a wee bit more! I'm sure if she tried again it could be worked out, Sisko!
    LOL I got that email as well because my friend and I were playing on here together...both with my account and her ancient account that she hardly ever uses anymore. We didn't even make any posts but the system "caught" us. LOL

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    BSL/Clasi/KNEES
    Type
    3a/M/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Flaxen View Post
    A moderator can close your account for you. Please be aware that there is a one-account-per-lifetime policy, so you may want to let your account become inactive in case you'd like to post in the future. Otherwise, if you're sure, I will close the account.
    HI, I want to delete my account too, I havent been here in years, so can you please delete it?

Hello! Please also delete my account. I don't really participate anymore and my password has been compromised. Thanx

Hi, could someone delete my account please? Thank you.

Nevermind.
    Last edited by Hedwig; September 21st, 2021 at 01:28 AM.

Length
    zip/calf/term
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

Please understand our Terms of Service state that a user may only have one account, so if you feel you may want to return in a week, month, or year, it may be best to let your account remain active but unused until you return. We have noticed a large portion of those who have closed their accounts ask or attempt to return at a later date.

If you are certain you would not want to return at a later date and would still like to have the account deleted, we will process that for you. Either way, it was lovely meeting you and Hedwig is totally the prettiest owl.

From zero to hero

All posts are made as a regular member unless they are in modbold.

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Floor/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Hedwig I know our paths don't often cross but you're a familiar presence here and I will miss you if you decide to go. (Not trying to influence your decision at all, just literally wanting to let you know you'll be missed )
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I will sorely miss you! Not a lot of people know about the one account per lifetime rule, and so it can cause some confusion. If you want a break, just take one, however long you want, but keep your account... Why not? We'll keep your seat warm.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)