Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone else here love VO5?

Length
    pixie/14/40^
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Default Re: Anyone else here love VO5?

I bought the avocado cream to use after my stash dwindles a bit more. Without actually having used it I will say it looks very rich and has a pleasant scent.
    "I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will."

Length
    ChinL/WL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I also love VO5 shampoos and conditioners. There are so many to choose from, and they are inexpensive and smell very good too.

Length
    Pixie/CB/CB
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    I bought the avocado cream to use after my stash dwindles a bit more. Without actually having used it I will say it looks very rich and has a pleasant scent.
    I am so impressed that you can make yourself wait until you use up some of your stash first. When I buy a new product, I can't wait until I can use it. I'm kind of like a kid with candy.

I was at CVS yesterday and saw (and sniffed) the new Detox set and the Avocado one. I agree with you about the scents. In fact they both smelled great to me! The only reason I didn't buy them was because they cost more than twice what Walmart charges for their Vo5 shampoo/ conditioners. I'm hoping Walmart will have them the next time I go there.

Length
    pixie/14/40^
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by sillyme View Post
    I am so impressed that you can make yourself wait until you use up some of your stash first. When I buy a new product, I can't wait until I can use it. I'm kind of like a kid with candy.

I was at CVS yesterday and saw (and sniffed) the new Detox set and the Avocado one. I agree with you about the scents. In fact they both smelled great to me! The only reason I didn't buy them was because they cost more than twice what Walmart charges for their Vo5 shampoo/ conditioners. I'm hoping Walmart will have them the next time I go there.
    I haven't seen the new scents in Walmart yet. I found them in HEB. It's super hard not to use them but I need motivation to work through my old stuff....
    "I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will."

Length
    23.5/45/48
    Type
    2a/M/iii

I use these a lot. I get them at Walmart. The kiwi one is my favorite, and the passion fruit one is great too. I have never used the shampoos though, because they are not sulfate free. When I really want my hair to be smooth I use the Suave Keratin Infusion Conditioner. Between the two brands, I can decide what texture I want my hair to be.

Just got my first vo5 conditioner in passion fruit smoothie, love the smell and worked great for such a great price! I think I'm a fan!

Length
    14/27/30
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by browntatis View Post
    So I have been thinking about going back to VO5, and I saw on youtube somebody giving a review on the VO5 "sulfate free" WHATS?! Its supposed to be at walmart, I will see if I can find it.
    Guys! Remember I wrote about the VO5 Sulfate free?
    Today I went to the store without any intentions of buying hair products and I saw it! But I think the Shampoo and conditioners are from different lines but those were the only ones they had. So I had to buy 3 of each just in case i can't find them again.
    They claim to be sulfate free but I think I saw the word sodium there or something like that, Im not an expert about ingredients...
    Anyway, I use it and I love it! They smell wonderful and the conditioner is sooo creamy!

SHAMPOO:

CONDITIONER:
    SL...APL...BSL...WL
    Goal: Healthy Hair. Current Length: 27"

Length
    24/29/30
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

I still use VO5 Freesia conditioner regularly. They changed the ingredients, name and size but it still works for me.

I’m missing Champagne Kisses and the Rainwater one.
    ~whisper
    Lady Dayea of the Sacred Mysteries in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Type
    3a/F/M/iii

So, in a somewhat tragic development I've decided I'm going to quit Suave and V05 which are both sold through Unilever in the US for ethical reasons. I feel like I'm throwing my hair out of a homeless shelter and it's on the cold rainy street, I think my plan is to just not get it wet until I find an alternative. Send my hair your best vibes! I was feeling a bit hypocritical since I had a lot of information to post in the Lush thread but realized I had no idea about the products I actually use. I'll miss my Suave!

Length
    Pixie/CB/CB
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by leafygreens18 View Post
    So, in a somewhat tragic development I've decided I'm going to quit Suave and V05 which are both sold through Unilever in the US for ethical reasons. I feel like I'm throwing my hair out of a homeless shelter and it's on the cold rainy street, I think my plan is to just not get it wet until I find an alternative. Send my hair your best vibes! I was feeling a bit hypocritical since I had a lot of information to post in the Lush thread but realized I had no idea about the products I actually use. I'll miss my Suave!
    I didn't know these were both Unilever products. According to the bottles I have, the Suave is a Unilever product but the Vo5 is from High Ridge Brand Co.