Page 167 of 168 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1672

Thread: Nicest hair compliments you've gotten?

Default Re: Nicest hair compliments you've gotten?

When someone on a forum said that they loved the color of my hair and wanted exactly that color dyed
    Here is a picture for anyone wondering: https://i.imgur.com/PFI3Tm8.jpg

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by whoisida View Post
    When someone on a forum said that they loved the color of my hair and wanted exactly that color dyed
    Here is a picture for anyone wondering: https://i.imgur.com/PFI3Tm8.jpg
    It would be very very difficult to get that colour using dyes. It is unique - to you!
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Length
    17/37/32
    Type
    1a/M/i/ii

I was at a bus stop with a male friend and a man stopped right in front of me and said, 'Excuse me, I don't mean to bother you but Your hair caught my attention and it's so incredibly beautiful. I'm not just paying you a compliment but really truly mean that. It is so beautiful and rare. I really mean that. I've never seen hair so beautiful."
    He's always dressed well and is respectful and just walk on. I often get mean comments from women but men always are amused and love my hair.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderGirl View Post
    I was at a bus stop with a male friend and a man stopped right in front of me and said, 'Excuse me, I don't mean to bother you but Your hair caught my attention and it's so incredibly beautiful. I'm not just paying you a compliment but really truly mean that. It is so beautiful and rare. I really mean that. I've never seen hair so beautiful."
    He's always dressed well and is respectful and just walk on. I often get mean comments from women but men always are amused and love my hair.
    Wow thats such a genuine compliment, I love it

Length
    26"/26"/30"
    Type
    1a/F/i

I haven't had a lot of hair compliments other than the occasional "I love that auborn on you" or "Hey, cute braids..." sort of thing, but I do remember one particular incident back in high school. Our physics teacher had brought in one of those electro-ball static maker thingies and he asked for volunteers to come up and try it. I gave it a go and my hair stuck out all crazy style, the way it's supposed to and everyone was laughing when a sort of mean girl in the front row snarled, "It only works so well on here because her hair is all dry and dead and disgusting."

Obviously that's not the compliment part of the story. I tried to ignore her but it kind of hurt my feelings and I was quiet for the rest of the class, but after the bell rang this male, chinese exchange student that sat behind me touched my arm and said in broken English, "Don't be listen, she mean. You is having the most beautiful hair of angels. Silk and clouds." And then he left. It made me cry. It may even have been the nicest thing anyone ever said to me ever, let alone just about hair. It also helped me to see fine hair in a new light.

Length
    buzz/tbl/cl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Nymiriel View Post
    I haven't had a lot of hair compliments other than the occasional "I love that auborn on you" or "Hey, cute braids..." sort of thing, but I do remember one particular incident back in high school. Our physics teacher had brought in one of those electro-ball static maker thingies and he asked for volunteers to come up and try it. I gave it a go and my hair stuck out all crazy style, the way it's supposed to and everyone was laughing when a sort of mean girl in the front row snarled, "It only works so well on here because her hair is all dry and dead and disgusting."

Obviously that's not the compliment part of the story. I tried to ignore her but it kind of hurt my feelings and I was quiet for the rest of the class, but after the bell rang this male, chinese exchange student that sat behind me touched my arm and said in broken English, "Don't be listen, she mean. You is having the most beautiful hair of angels. Silk and clouds." And then he left. It made me cry. It may even have been the nicest thing anyone ever said to me ever, let alone just about hair. It also helped me to see fine hair in a new light.
    I definitely would have cried. Beautiful.

Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

When I had hip-length, people loved my hair! Which felt nice since my hair is so thin/not envy-worthy. I especially loved it when little girls told me I had princess hair.

Student of long hair care squirrrel's Avatar
    Length
    24/45.7/?
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Mesmerising has to count as that. I have to give points for originality. Many people just say it looks nice, or that they like my hairstyle, if they bother to comment at all.

Length
    ?/71/Term
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Yesterday I was talking with two ~10 year old girls and they asked if they could see my hair down. I reached up to my pins and they immediate said no don't take it down because the bun (a basic braided cinnamon bun) was too pretty to ruin.
    Princess Cerise of the Blushing Hues in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

...My vanity’s a mess... desisparkles's Avatar
    Length
    20/45 CL/Thigh
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I just remembered! When I went to get my pixie, I showed the stylist what my hair looked like hours earlier, which was hip length.

I chopped a bob on myself to my shoulders so I wouldn’t chicken out in the pixie.

She said I was smart to do the big chop part myself bc her price for the pixie would’ve been considerably more had she done it.

She also said I looked like a ballerina with long hair.
    Super fine and delicate
    Dye & heat free circa 2017
    Senna has turned my silvers to gold - give me all the metals