Page 159 of 168 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1672

Thread: Nicest hair compliments you've gotten?

Length
    2/13/52
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

Default Re: Nicest hair compliments you've gotten?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanazel View Post
    I went through TSA yesterday and got stopped AGAIN for something suspicious on my back. Happens every freaking time I go through DIA. Every. Freaking. Time. I mentioned this to the young woman who pulled me out of line since she seemed less jaded than the rest of the uniformed ones. She said it was my braid. "You have a lot of hair," She explained. I was thrilled. As a fine-haired gal whose locks have thinned with the years, those are not words I hear very often and I shall treasure them.
    This made me smile. Also my husband has the same problem, he cant even buy groceries without being stopped, but I'm the opposite,The only time I've been stopped was when the x-ray machine showed that I had a lot of metal wire strapped to my body... You should have seen the TSA guys as I unlaced and explained the nature of my back support corset! The poor guys were so confused.

I think my favorite thing to hear is that it looks healthy ❤️ In my eyes, anyone can have something but not take care of it. The fact that people tell me this makes me so so happy because I do put a lot of effort into taking care of it.. like following a certain schedule, researching on beneficial products, taking vitamins. It makes me feel like my efforts are not going unnoticed! And I feel so accomplished! I consider it a hobby so when people say I’m good at it, it makes me so very happy ❤️

And I can thank the kind folks of LHC for being so inspiring and full of advice ❤️

Length
    14/33/45
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I've had the same hairstylist for probably five years now, BUT I only go to see her every 7 months or so, because I usually prefer to do my own trims. The last time she saw me, she cut my hair to a cute chin-length bob.

Two years have passed since then, and my hair is now just over WL. My hair is fine, but very thick, and when I got a small trim, it took 3 stylists to blow-dry it completely. Once it was done, like every stylist in the salon was coming up and playing with my hair, calling me a real-life elf/mermaid.

My cheeks were bright-red, but the complements felt amazing.

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

I still remember fondly the time a friend tried my hair and said it felt like plastic "like the sample hair pieces they have next to box dyes in stores" lol maybe that doesn't sound like a compliment but it was exactly what I wanted. My hair was WL and had damage from years of hair dye and heat styling but I managed to make my hair feel smooth and nice, which I was proud of.

My family is always telling me I have pretty hair (my mom and sister have long hair too, just mine is longer)

My grandmother is always trying to get me to wear my hair down when we go to visit her friends so she can show off my long hair, then she points it out so they don't miss it.(so sweet) She also hints that I do something realy pretty with my hair when I go to her church, then talkes (mostly with other folks) about certain handsome young gents.

Friend of mine who has super, super curly hair, if she do much as hears the word "trim" says 'ooh! your not cutting your hair right?' And if I ask her if what I'm wearing looks good she says my hair looks good (then she'll say whatever I'm wearing looks good too)

Length
    26/Calf/?
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii

My hair was just called Galadriel hair!

Length
    CBL/TBL/-
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Entangled View Post
    My hair was just called Galadriel hair!
    Excellent! Love this. And it's appropriate.
    Caution: LHC-itis may become terminal.
    https://zestylonghair.wordpress.com

Length
    26/Calf/?
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Zesty View Post
    Excellent! Love this. And it's appropriate.
    Aw, thanks.

Length
    APL/33"/CL
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

I've had one "Your hair is so long!" (At BSL), but usually I get "Your hair smells nice," from DH. I like that he notices

Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Last year while I was on study abroad a girl in my class came up to me and told me I had princess hair I've also been told a couple of times that it's more or less the same colour as an Irish setter so I'll take that as a compliment!