Page 157 of 168 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1672

Thread: Nicest hair compliments you've gotten?

Length
    Chin/Knee+/?
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: Nicest hair compliments you've gotten?

Yesterday, I wore my hair down to church since it wasn't fully dry. I've worn it down several times, but I don't often get comments as my friends are mostly used to seeing it, but yesterday three different women stopped me to tell me how beautiful it was. The first one said that she'd never seen hair that long (and she's an older woman), and the other two commented on how my husband must love it (he sure does!).

And then, just as I was leaving, a little girl that I know (who's 5) started talking to me and told me with a very impressed look that my hair was very long.

Length
    BSL/clas/?
    Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

A complete stranger walked up to me at an art exhibit and told me what a beautiful braided bun I had, I had french braided, then braided the rest of my length and wrapped the braid around the center braid on the back of my head, sort of between a coronet and a bun. Other than DD and DH I have never had an up do compliment. I've also received several positive comments about my hair forks.

And get this, my DDs boyfriend was at a gathering at his mothers house and her friends were talking about whether they should stop dyeing their (short) hair. He told them I not only have hair almost to my knees, but barely any gray (at 61) and have never dyed my hair. I thanked him for talking up my hair!
    Last edited by lunalocks; August 22nd, 2018 at 09:37 AM.

Length
    MBL/MBL/Class
    Type
    2a/F/i/ii

I've just got my first hair compliment, not sure if it was a compliment or an observation . My friend said:" You have such long hair!". My hair is not very long but it feels good hearing that and knowing that the work that I put for my hair is paying off.

Length
    29.1/??/43.3
    Type
    1a/F/ii

My FWB who I have had in my life for 2,5 years and whom I always ask about my hair like "look at my hair, do you think its long" etc. Came to my place when I was already sleeping. I sat on the bed and for some reason needed to fix my sleeping cap and took it off.
    He said: Your hair is so long (With genuine surprise in his voice)
    Me: You are just saying so to make me happy
    He: No! Look it almost touches the bed, it ends like right here. *Pokes me at the start off my butt where my hair falls*
    Me: *Smiling ear to ear*

It just made me feel so special that he finally actually noticed my hair and the genuine way that he said.

Length
    APL/Waist/?
    Type
    1a/1b/M/C/ii

A regular customer of mine, and older lady, complimented on my (henna) color. It was nice, since I hardly ever get any compliments, but a bit bittersweet since I was distressing about the color myself and had grown it out for a while.

APL --- BSL --- MBL --- Waist --- Hip --- TBL --->

Length
    Chin/Knee+/?
    Type
    2b/M/ii

I still don't have any pictures from my wedding (I will certainly post some when I do get them), but here's a little story.

Most people rarely is ever see my hair down since it's just too impractical for daily life, but I had decided that I wanted to take full advantage of my length in my wedding hairstyle, so I went for a half-up. I was fully expecting to get comments about it during the day, but as it happens, as soon as I started walking down the aisle, the very first I heard was someone whispering, "Wow! Her hair!"

I also got many comments from people who were very impressed that I had done my hair myself (and I'd done my best friend's and my sister-in-law's too, because why not? I love doing hairstyles, so that's a very sweet memory for me).

Length
    CBL/WL/HIP
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

The other day I was walking in my neighborhood and two girls were whispering to each other and going "shhh". When I walked past, the bolder one said "I like your hair!". Referring to the blue and purple. It was sweet haha.
    CBL 2015 - BCL 2019

⋆Hangin out⋆

Length
    SL/KL/MTL
    Type
    2b/C/iii

This seems to be my week: I've only been at school since the 30th of August and I've already had 7 compliments from 4 students and 2 teachers - one of whom just stopped me in the middle of the corridor, I don't even have her - about my hairdos and length.

Feeling super happy about it, especially as I'm going to have less time to baby it now.
    Loose: WL-HL-BCL-TBL-CL-FTL-MTL-KL
    Braided: WL-HL-BCL-TBL-CL-FTL-MTL-KL

Length
    SL/CBL/BCL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/iii

Today a co-worker of mine suddenly said: "Your hair has grown a lot! It looks long already."
    My hair is only at CBL, so it's not long at all
    But that co-worker must like long hair because when I cut my hip length hair to a shoulder length bob, she was actually sad. She was the only one who told me that my long hair was so pretty and I shouldn't have cut it. Oh well now I'm growing it again

Type
    2a/C/ii

My grandmother often mentions my hair, I don't really count those though.

I had an old man in the supermarket once tell me that I had really beautiful hair. He was really sweet. Makes me a bit sad thinking about it now, since that was just a few weeks before I cut it all off.