Page 541 of 541 FirstFirst ... 41441491531539540541
Results 5,401 to 5,407 of 5407

Thread: Dumbest hair comments you've received?

Length
    Short/Waist/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Dumbest hair comments you've received?

Quote Originally Posted by cadaverinna View Post
    Someone once said to me, after asking me about "my extensions", that natural hair doesn't grow past waist length

What?
    I’ve heard this one as well. I think it’s based in casual observation maybe? I mean, spend any appreciable amount of time out in public and you’re bound to run across someone with hair past waist length. So do these people just assume that many people wear extensions?

Length
    Chin/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/F/ii

"You have curly hair; you have to wear it short."

....No?????
    long hair is self care
    Chin ♡ Collarbone ♡ APL ♡ BSL ♡ Mermaid ♡ Waist ♡ Hip ♡ TBL ♡

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Is your hair natural

*,slow blinks * it's neon pink what do you think? Lol I uses to get those comments when I used to wear red contact lenses for Halloween

Length
    18"/33"/45"
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Is your hair natural

*,slow blinks * it's neon pink what do you think? Lol I uses to get those comments when I used to wear red contact lenses for Halloween
    Makes me think of this clip:

Thinking Long Hair Thoughts

It's been awhile since I posted here. My hair is just below my shoulders now but has been short. I have begun to grow out the gray again now and grow the hair out long. I have always wanted very long hair and have attempted to grow it out very long on several occasions, only to cut it for some reason along the way. I have read a few pages of this thread. When I see someone with very long, at least waist length hair, I have to Ohh and Ahh over it with envy and tell that person how much I love their hair. Truly, I would love it if my hair were that long, I just can't seem to keep myself from cutting it short occasionally, for various reasons. I also love carrot/copper red hair and I have colored my hair that red for decades. (This in response to a post in this thread by a redhead asking why someone would purposefully color their hair red.) It's by far my favorite color! I look on natural red hair with a great deal of envy, and occasionally tell that to someone who has beautiful bright red hair, although mine would just be gray now. I plan to never cut or color my hair again, although I do miss the red... So a comment from me on long hair or red hair would come from a great deal of love and envy! I'm hoping the comments I have made to very long haired people in the past has been taken as a compliment and was not annoying but I will have to keep that in mind in the future.
    "As for me and my house, we will serve The Lord."
    - Lady Sheryl -
    Protector in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    www.sherylgallant.ca

Quote Originally Posted by ArtOfNoot View Post
    Yes, short hairs get asked if they ever considered growing long and yes, it is equally as annoying. My hair has been short most of my life and I've learned that everybody has an opinion. And now when I say, "maybe I'll cut it back to a bob", everybody in a 30 foot radius jumps in to tell me I should never hold a pair of scissors in my hand ever again
    I don't think anyone ever asked me that when I had short hair... (and trust me, it's not because I looked so fabulous with short hair that they couldn't imagine me changing...)
    Putting it in my signature because I have to say it so often:
    Do what works for your hair, not what other people say is "right" or "wrong." If it works for you, it's not wrong. If it doesn't work for you, it's not right.

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Calf+

Quote Originally Posted by ArtOfNoot View Post
    Makes me think of this clip:

Haha! I remember that! He was my favorite until Ayame showed up