Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do I find my photo "journal"?

Herbivore
    Length
    23/45/class
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/iii

Default Where do I find my photo "journal"?

I can't find my photo journal. Is everything lost, along with the journals? Or do we start a blog and use it for both the photo journal and the text journal?
    Visit my blog about plants, flowers and my passion for all things green and growing! http://www.greenthumbs.eu

Length
    54/69/66
    Type
    2a/2b/C/iii

The new system is Photo Albums. You can find your Albums either under the Quick Links pull-down menu, or inside your User CP you'll see a link for it on the left hand side.
    Dianyla | Extreme Haircare Blog | Photos
    IUD | MoonCup | MUM | HBI | TCDT | MNM!
    When's the last time you... Donated? | Contacted a Mod? | Read the Community Guidelines?

Unless specifically described as a moderation call, the above post represents my personal opinion as a member of this community, not as a moderator.

The Quiet One
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

I can't see that option in either place, are you sure it's available to the regular members now? I'm in no huge hurry, I mainly wanted to know where a link to access it would be for when it did come up Thanks so much for answering that question (I'd asked you in the kneelength+ group before I found this thread).

Herbivore
    Length
    23/45/class
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCynthia View Post
    I can't see that option in either place, are you sure it's available to the regular members now? I'm in no huge hurry, I mainly wanted to know where a link to access it would be for when it did come up Thanks so much for answering that question (I'd asked you in the kneelength+ group before I found this thread).
    yes, I have the same problem, can't find it. No hurry for me neither

Length
    54/69/66
    Type
    2a/2b/C/iii

Whoops, sorry I missed your question. I'm still figuring out the groups stuff.

Um, I figured everyone had the Photo albums stuff available now. You're saying you don't see those links anywhere?

Quick somebody get an Admin. Oh, umm.

I'll go look into it.
    When's the last time you... Donated? | Contacted a Mod? | Read the Community Guidelines?

Unless specifically described as a moderation call, the above post represents my personal opinion as a member of this community, not as a moderator.

The Quiet One
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

No problem, Dianyla! Same here with figuring this all out. I'm starting to get the feel of things for the new options, if I can just remember to check everything for messages like the groups! I posted there and then here fairly quickly, so it's not a problem. You replied quickly

Yeah, I thought I'd seen somewhere that mods and admins had access right now but not regular users. I wasn't sure when we'd start seeing that option. Like I said, it's not a problem. I'm in no hurry. I'm looking forward to seeing how the photo albums will be laid out.

Thanks so much!

And thanks for your reply, too, Isilme! I was glad to know it wasn't just me

Length
    16"?/29"/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I've found where I can start my own album and I can make it public or private to just those on my friends list. I don't see how to access other people's albums. Has anyone started one yet?

I am not here to decorate your world

Length
    54/69/66
    Type
    2a/2b/C/iii

Yeah, I thought I'd seen somewhere that mods and admins had access right now but not regular users. I wasn't sure when we'd start seeing that option. Like I said, it's not a problem. I'm in no hurry. I'm looking forward to seeing how the photo albums will be laid out.
    Can you see them now?

Quick Links -> Pictures & Albums

-or-

User CP -> Pictures & Albums (left hand, under the "Networking" category)

Length
    54/69/66
    Type
    2a/2b/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn View Post
    I've found where I can start my own album and I can make it public or private to just those on my friends list. I don't see how to access other people's albums. Has anyone started one yet?
    I updated the permissions so that general members (+25 posts) can see others' photo albums now.

I just got mine set up, link is in my sig.

The Quiet One
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Dianyla: Yes, I can access the photo album section from my Quick Links and User CP, now. I haven't set one up yet. I was able to see the photos in your signature photo link as well. Very cool! Thanks again for all your help and replies.