Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How long is your hair in inches, and what body marker are you at?

Length
    Buzz/CBL+/Long
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Cool How long is your hair in inches, and what body marker are you at?

[Sorry, I know I make a lot of polls... It's just so much fun though!!!]

Measuring from your hairline, over the head and down the back to your ends, how long does your hair measure to in inches?
    Where does it reach on your body? If you don't know how long it is in inches but you do in centimetres, just share in centimetres and I'll just convert it myself, lol!

And If you wouldn't mind sharing, what is your goal length and how long will your hair measure when you get there?

I am currently right in the middle of collarbone and armpit length, and my hair is 20'' long. I have 3'' until APL.
    My goal is BCL/TBL which is almost the exact same spot on me, and that's approximately 37.5''
    Passed collarbone and making it's way down to APL!!!
    APL by New Years 2022!?!? Goal is classic+
    Art Blog on WordPress

Length
    Buzz/26/35??
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Re: How long is your hair in inches, and what body marker are you at?

My hair is 34" right now, which is in between hip and tailbone. It used to be longer. I want to grow past classic length (42" on me) again, maybe back to knee length eventually (I forgot how many inches knee was...in the 50's is all I remember).

Length
    18"/22"/27"
    Type
    2a/F/ii/iii

Right now
    My hair is 27.5" I'm 0.5" away from waist

My goal length
    BCL/topoftailbone/back dimples/top of jeans length at roughly 33"
    Grew from apl to waist, now starting back over!
    Lady Ariadne of Wales, enemy of the English crown in the order of the LHK!
    CBL-SL-APL-​BSL-MBL-WAIST

Length
    CBL/BSL/TB
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Measuring from your hairline, over the head and down the back to your ends, how long does your hair measure to in inches?
    Where does it reach on your body? I'm at 24" and I'm about 2 1/2ish" from BSL

And If you wouldn't mind sharing, what is your goal length and how long will your hair measure when you get there?
    Goal length would be waist anything beyond is a plus

{APL♥ BSL♥ MBL ♥ Waist ♥ Hip ♥ TBL ♥ Classic}

Just letting it grow ravenheather's Avatar
    Length
    16/29/Term
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

I am 26 1/2 inches and almost bsl/mbl. I think I will just let my hair grow until it stops. I hope it gets to tb or cl which are 41 and 45 inches on me.

Renegray, going for terminal.
    Lost in the midback abyss.
    ALMOST waist stretched!

Length
    15/30/40
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I am a little bit passed BSL at 26 inches. WL is 30 for me. I wish to be classic at least

Length
    27.5/39.5/46
    Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

I'm at 34 inches which is almost hip. Goal length is Classic which is 47 inches on me. I'm 5 foot 9" so growing long hair is sloooow
    Last edited by Spindle; November 10th, 2013 at 09:09 PM.

Length
    Bob/FTL/???
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Mine is just a bit under 35" and I've got about an inch to go til I hit tailbone, which is my short-term goal.
    My current long term goal is classic, which should be about 43", although I'm planning to keep going until I hit terminal (which will hopefully be longer than classic, but who knows)

Length
    14/32.25/36
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

I am at 28.5 inches and between waist and hip. I am aiming for classic which is about 41 inches on me.

right now my hair is 18" that's 1" past collarbone on me ... my goal is tailbone which is about 38" on me .. I'm all ribs then from hips to waist to tailbone is only a 2-3" difference between each milestone