View Poll Results: What does your Significant Other think of your hair?

Voters
752. You may not vote on this poll
  • He/She/It loves my hair!

440 58.51%
  • He/She/It likes it well enough, I guess.

168 22.34%
  • He/She/It hates it, but doesn't say much.

15 1.99%
  • He/She/It hates it and says so regularly.

5 0.66%
  • He/She/It doesn't care one way or the other.

108 14.36%
  • He/She/It wishes my hair were made of cheese.

61 8.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your S.O. Think about your hair?

Length
    chin/BSL/waist
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Default Re: What does your S.O. Think about your hair?

My hubby loves my hair. He said the only thing he doesn't like about it is when he goes to snuggle with me in bed and accidentally rolls over on it (sometimes I yelp).
    Lady Oiolyka of the Tumbling Waves in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Also known as Zen Oven, or if you know me in real life--Abby or Artemis

Length
    Buzz/31/35??
    Type
    2b/M/ii

My husband is very happy with my hair. He says he likes it best at classic length, but he also has never seen it looking healthy below classic. Maybe this time I can grow it longer and healthy.

Mad SCIENTIST!
    Length
    1/26.5/35
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

My boyfriend's hair is long-ish too (about APL, I think... Hah, and I'm calling that long-ish!) and other than joking about whose shed hair is whose (and complaining that "hey! That one's still attached! Stop pulling!") he doesn't say much about it. He does seem to like stroking it while its drying, though.

Length
    <2"/~clsc/uhh..
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

bubbleguppy loves my hair! She lets me know it. That's sure an ego boost, too. She'll help style it, too, especially if I'm feeling lazy. The favor is always returned.

Last of the Brunnen-G kwaniesiam's Avatar
    Length
    bald/mop/long!
    Type
    2b/2c/F/i/ii

DBF doesn't care what I do to my hair as long as I am happy, though more often than not he compliments braids and some hairtoys saying they are cute

I'm pretty sure he'd be pleased if my hair were made of cheese too, as would the cats. Easy snack access
    Your neighborhood LHC-friendly hair stylist Anyone is always free to PM me if they have any questions they think I might be able to help with, hair or otherwise!

Length
    21"/32"/36"
    Type
    2a/M/iii

my husband says he doesn't care if it's long, as long as it's not too long. He thinks it'll get in the way of my fitness pursuits (we are both very active and do a lot of road bicycling and running), and he thinks hair past a woman's butt is a little too extreme and out there. When we met my hair was very short, and I think he really prefers it short. He would never tell me not to do what I want to do, and he would never tell me he wants me to cut it.

Right now my goal is somewhere between waist and tailbone.....if I want to grow it out longer than that he'll just have to deal!!!

BTW, he has APL , curly, red hair. That is long for a guy I think. But I like it!

Length
    Pixie/TB/?
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

My partner loves my long hair and compliments me often on it. He likes playing with it sometimes too.

But, he's also said that I'd look just as beautiful with a short pixie do or bald

In the bottom of the garden with the fairys and goblins..
    Length
    26"/36"TB/TB :)
    Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

My DH loves my hair. A few times in the past I've wanted to cut it short (before I found this place ) and hes always talked me out of it. However he doesn't want me to grow it any longer than waist (I'm nearly there now) And that never bothered me before, but now I'm getting closer to my goal I'm kinda thinking I want to grow to hip.... So I'm prob just quietly keep growing it, I actually doubt he'll notice It does bother me a little that hes most definately against me having bangs, as I would love bangs. But at the end of the day, its a small price to pay to make him happy so I don't mind really

Lady Blodeuwedd of the Ninefold Petals in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Account Closed by Member Request

My husband loves my hair long because it gets curlier and wilder the longer it gets. He doesn't like it short at all but says I have to be happy with my hair and wear it how I like it.

The Pusuit Of Hippieness Natalia's Avatar
    Length
    L-BSL/CLSC/Mid-T
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Well i am currently single so i had to go with cheese . But my ex LOVED the look of long hair. Before we got together i was a blonde and he prefered that to my current dark brown but he still couldnt help but brush it back over my shoulders when he would kiss me. The thought still makes me get this big goofy smile on my face....sigh