Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: The Benign Neglect Thread

Length
    SL/Hip/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/C/iii

Default Re: The Benign Neglect Thread

Iíve been accidentally doing this for a couple years, my hair is always in a pony (or was ) and I just left it alone and got annoyed at it being in my way so I kept it up... and I only wash it once a week or once every two weeks.. all because of depression but!!! Itís been working and my hair went from shoulder to magically almost
    Hip length! My longest ever hair length. Iím shocked haha. So uhh yeah!! Iím back! Haha... Iím glad this forum is still up and running because this place has been helping me keep up with my self care. I ordered some hair forks and everything! I also learnt how to do a proper normal bun and with my first ever hair fork! So happy haha.

Iím planning on going as long as my terminal hair length allows!

Length
    ?/MBL/FTL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

How wonderful Sammich. Glad it’s working for you. Your hair looks lovely by the way.
    NWSO since November 2020. Previously water only. Crossed to the dark side and now rocking sebum only. Feral hair nirvana loading...

Length
    SL/Hip/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/M/C/iii

Thank you so much! So much has changed since I've last been on.. wow... So, this is my hair currently! I forgot to post that! :P This is after 2 years of neglect, the dyed ends were just for fun about a few years ago... but I'm planning on dying them wacky colours just for a change and because I'm bored with the yellowy/blonde colour.
    Wobbly are the walls ofmy mind. ~ Hip onward to tailbone and beyond~ No trimming 2021 from 8th February 2021 ~ My hair type is Asian.

Length
    ?/MBL/FTL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Wow it looks lovely and thick. What colour are you planning on the ends?
    NWSO since November 2020. Previously water only. Crossed to the dark side and now rocking sebum only. Feral hair nirvana loading...

Length
    Chin/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    Thank you so much! So much has changed since I've last been on.. wow... So, this is my hair currently! I forgot to post that! :P This is after 2 years of neglect, the dyed ends were just for fun about a few years ago... but I'm planning on dying them wacky colours just for a change and because I'm bored with the yellowy/blonde colour.
    Wow your hair looks great! And the fact you can have some fun with the different coloured ends... how exciting!
    Next goal: 34" - Hip

Length
    1"/35"/42"
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    I’ve been accidentally doing this for a couple years, my hair is always in a pony (or was ) and I just left it alone and got annoyed at it being in my way so I kept it up... and I only wash it once a week or once every two weeks.. all because of depression but!!! It’s been working and my hair went from shoulder to magically almost
    Hip length! My longest ever hair length. I’m shocked haha. So uhh yeah!! I’m back! Haha... I’m glad this forum is still up and running because this place has been helping me keep up with my self care. I ordered some hair forks and everything! I also learnt how to do a proper normal bun and with my first ever hair fork! So happy haha.

I’m planning on going as long as my terminal . hair length allows!
    Good for you! Happy growing and I'm glad that you are feeling better.

Sammich, I meant to mention it on my reply on the other thread, but I love how the different tones of hair look in the buns...itíd definitely be fun to play with different colours
    Letting my hair do whatever it wants to do!

Length
    SL/APL/WL
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

Benign neglect has been wonderful for me lately. The most I do besides shampoo and condition is use (sometimes) aloe vera + oil after washing and Selkie detangler between washes. My hair is up most of the time now. So much easier to deal with while everything grows, especially all those broken off ends. I need to S&D again but I've been procrastinating. Meh, maybe in the week next lol?

I've been too lazy to even update my profile pic or upload a picture despite it being over a year! I swear I'll get to it...eventually