Thread: Perfumed Oil

Type
    1a/1b/M/C/iii

Default Perfumed Oil

I don 't own any EO, but I wondered if I could use perfumed oil to massage my sclap with. Not for the oiling option, just for the smell. I hate the smell of a greasy scalp, but I'm trying to wash less.....
    At true tailbone!

Account Closed by Member Request

I always take some Patchouli or any other eo's that I have and rub it in my hands and run it through my hair.

If you wanted to stretch the eo's or perfumes, you could add it to some jojoba, sweet almont, olive oil etc and simply mix it up and do the same, I do it when I am going out and want to smell good all night.

Sometimes I go to a club with my friend and the smoke kills me, as soon as I get home, the clothes are in the wash and I am in the shower, if I am too tired, and I have used the Patchouli oil routine, I cant smell a lot of smoke and can sleep and shower the next day.

Length
    pixie/waist/tb
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Sure you can use EOs in your hair.
    Many are not meant to be put on hair or skin full strength, as they do contain strong natural chemicals. Putting them in a mister bottle with water then shaking the bottle a bit before spraying works great!