Thread: A No-Poo Discussion At Jezebel

Length
    0"/Pixie/???
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii

Default A No-Poo Discussion At Jezebel

http://jezebel.com/5184113/in-a-lath...ils-of-shampoo

Apparently, no-poo is becoming a trend. Most of the people discussing this article (near the bottom on the comments section) claim that "no 'poo = smells like poo" (Haha, how clever. Ahem.)

That said, a lot of people there are for no-'poo, and say it's the best thing they ever did, or that they wash with conditioner.

Thought I'd share.

PS: Dear Mods: If this is violating any terms of service, or if this has been posted, please feel free to delete.
    Last edited by RancheroTheBee; March 26th, 2009 at 01:46 PM. Reason: I am apparently not as proficient with smilies as I thought.
    Bald Guru Tries Again 2k15 (journal)
    Shaved
    | Pixie | Ear | Jaw | Chin | Collar | Shoulder | APL

fightin' in satin tights Kuchen's Avatar
    Length
    18/27/34
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Default Re: A No-Poo Discussion At Jezebel

Yes, I saw that when I got in late and was glad I didn't try to take part. They had a discussion on pretty much the same thing a few months ago – Sadie wrote a post about feeling like a rebel because she uses shampoo and usually follows the whole Curly Girl thing. And there was another spat about long hair a while ago.
    I do like Jez though. Just have to remember that (a) I don't need to tell the internet everything and (b) I don't need to tell anyone if I'm having a WO experiment or COing or what-have-you.

Length
    pixie/pixie/44
    Type
    1a/F/iii

That was quite an odd mix of comments, from the very nice and helpful to the absolutely wretched.
    after henna, no 'cones, no sulfates, my hair no longer tries to strangle me in my sleep. I guess we can be friends now.
    Google+

Length
    chin/30.5/44+?
    Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

Saw that this morning. I was entertained by the comment thread with several African-American women that went something like "well, duh."