Page 1259 of 1261 FirstFirst ... 25975911591209124912571258125912601261 LastLast
Results 12,581 to 12,590 of 12608

Thread: WEO: The "wear all of my toys once" challenge

Southwest/New England/Deep South/Appalachia
    Length
    42/42/42
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Default Re: WEO: The "wear all of my toys once" challenge

Off topic: every time I see this thread pop up in the "What's New" tab I misread the title as "wear all of my hair toys at once"!
    Last edited by shelomit; January 25th, 2021 at 06:08 PM. Reason: fixing italics

Length
    1"/35"/42"
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Finda View Post
    You have such a beautiful haircolor, it works so well with all those colorful toys!
    I had the same thought, especially because I don't wear much regular jewellry. And my first hairtoys were pretty neutral, but then I went a bit overboard. However, my clothes are 80% black/dark, so I guess a bit of color can't hurt.
    I think that a colorful hairtoy is perfect with dark clothing! I've never been one to wear much jewelry either so when I feel guilty about purchasing so many hairtoys I remind myself that I haven't ever spent much on jewelry or clothing, for that matter. So I treat myself, lol. Still, I'm planning on exercising a bit more self control about new hair accessories in the future. I'll just enjoy the stuff I have already! Lol, that's all easy to say right now because I have some blue sticks coming from Ketylo! Thanks for the nice comment.

Quote Originally Posted by bparnell75 View Post
    Bokka I am enamored with your beautiful hair. Such a lovely color and so thick. I am an ash blond grey and very thin.
    Good morning bparnell75. I know that you worry about your hair being thin but that sure isn't what I notice when I see your beautiful hair! I am a big admirer of the way you get that poof around your bun. I tried to get my hair to do that but it resists cooperating. If I remember correctly I was working off a video that you made with instructions on how to achieve it. My wiry hair refused to poof, lol.

I still have remnants of my original color in my hair too, especially the underside, at my nape. My hair was blond at one time and then became a brown that was never described in complementary terms. Sometimes, I wonder if it would have been a prettier color if I had known how to care for it.

Quote Originally Posted by shelomit View Post
    Off topic: every time I see this thread pop up in the "What's New" tab I misread the title as "wear all of my hair toys at once"!
    There is in fact such a thread! I might give it a try one day when I'm feeling silly.

Length
    1"/35"/42"
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii

This hair fork is much darker in color than I expected. It's actually blue but it reads black in most light. I wish that it was a lighter blue but I like it all the same.

6" Barb Style Hair Fork made of Dark Indigo Dymalux from 60thstreet in a Nautilus Bun

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/58/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Bokeh, the colors are all gorgeous in your hair!

58in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*

Length
    APL/37/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by shelomit View Post
    That seems to be a common misconception. Since I'm following this thread there have been a couple of people stating the same.

Quote Originally Posted by bokeh View Post
    This hair fork is much darker in color than I expected. It's actually blue but it reads black in most light. I wish that it was a lighter blue but I like it all the same.

6" Barb Style Hair Fork made of Dark Indigo Dymalux from 60thstreet in a Nautilus Bun
    I have the same fork. The other day, I was on a walk with a friend. It was cloudy, then the sun came out and let it glow so much that my friend even commented on the difference. They had a lighter indigo dymalux, but apparently that color is not sold anymore.

Long tea-time for hair neko_kawaii's Avatar
    Thats the temperature - not the speed limit.
    Length
    12 in/58/term
    Type
    2a/F/ii

That seems to be a common misconception. Since I'm following this thread there have been a couple of people stating the same.
    Yes, such a misconception spawned it's own thread and continued confusion got the link added in the OP to this thread.

58in, 2a, F, ii (3 in)
    Lady Kawaii-In-The-Garden the Terminally Curious of the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Mod hat off. Mod hat on. Don't make me wear the mod hat, it messes up my hair. *grin*

Length
    1"/35"/42"
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by neko_kawaii View Post
    Bokeh, the colors are all gorgeous in your hair!
    Thank you!

I have the same fork. The other day, I was on a walk with a friend. It was cloudy, then the sun came out and let it glow so much that my friend even commented on the difference. They had a lighter indigo dymalux, but apparently that color is not sold anymore.
    I like your story Finda. That would be a surprise thinking it was black and then suddenly it becomes blue! I did look for a lighter blue when I purchased but finally went ahead and purchased the dark indigo. My fork is lighter in color on the underside, lol.

Length
    1"/35"/42"
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii

I love the opal in this hair fork from Quattro. Lots of fire in it!

Quattro Australian Opal Hair-fork 5 inches in a Pha Bun

Southwest/New England/Deep South/Appalachia
    Length
    42/42/42
    Type
    2c/3a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by bokeh View Post

There is in fact such a thread! I might give it a try one day when I'm feeling silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by neko_kawaii View Post
    Yes, such a misconception spawned it's own thread and continued confusion got the link added in the OP to this thread.
    I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! I've never actually clicked on this thread before, but every time I scrolled past it I did a bit of a doubletake from mis-seeing the title. Personally, I have a grand total of three hairsticks, so wearing all my hair toys once or at once doesn't make all that much of a difference!

Length
    1"/35"/42"
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii

Somehow you never got the hair toy disease, lol.

By-the-way I love how your hair is 42", has always been 42" and will always be 42". It gave me a chuckle but then I'm easily amused.