Page 1250 of 1250 FirstFirst ... 250750115012001240124812491250
Results 12,491 to 12,496 of 12496

Thread: WEO: The "wear all of my toys once" challenge

Length
    cbl/ftl/knee
    Type
    2c/F/iii

Default Re: WEO: The "wear all of my toys once" challenge

I really like the silverdawnjewelry forks. They're really shiny and the way they work is kind of unique. They're flexible to when you put them in the tines kind of separate, and I think if you left it like that it would pop out. Then you twist the top and the tines go back together and it holds well. I have some of the longer ones too, I find them very comfortable and pretty.

Crystawni thanks for ID on those sticks! I have a few more and I just couldnt remember what they were.

Siv those red sticks are nice in your hair!

Here's today, day 12, purple acrylic onn oval. I want to say the color is purple grape but I dont remember. It's a subtle pearly solid purple.

My head is tilted really sideways to get in the frame but this was the pic that showed the most of the stick and bun. It's a miladys bun which always end up gigantic for me.
    Last edited by cat11; Yesterday at 08:36 AM.
    ۞
    Lady Tyet, Weaver of the Endless Strands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

hair-brained
    Length
    pixi/butt/butt+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by cat11 View Post
    I really like the silverdawnjewelry forks. They're really shiny and the way they work is kind of unique. They're flexible to when you put them in the tines kind of separate, and I think if you left it like that it would pop out. Then you twist the top and the tines go back together and it holds well. I have some of the longer ones too, I find them very comfortable and pretty.

Crystawni thanks for ID on those sticks! I have a few more and I just couldnt remember what they were.

Siv those red sticks are nice in your hair!

Here's today, day 12, purple acrylic onn oval. I want to say the color is purple grape but I dont remember. It's a subtle pearly solid purple.

My head is tilted really sideways to get in the frame but this was the pic that showed the most of the stick and bun. It's a miladys bun which always end up gigantic for me.
    Haha thanks on behalf of Finda (I really like the red sticks too, unfortunately they're not mine!) I may have to go look for some, it goes well with Finda's hair colour and I think we do have similar shades of blonde

Also I need to try Milady's bun, it's gorgeous!

Here's day 8: half up on greaseball hair with two mini-sticks from Wish

instagrampre-poocwc wcc puppy

Length
    24/38.25/?
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Siv, I've been eyeing those silver and gold mini sticks and wishing they were larger. I only saw the silver one at first, the gold seems to blend right into your hair in that picture!

hair-brained
    Length
    pixi/butt/butt+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by enting View Post
    Siv, I've been eyeing those silver and gold mini sticks and wishing they were larger. I only saw the silver one at first, the gold seems to blend right into your hair in that picture!
    Tihi camouflage They're quite "slippy" too and tend to work their way through the bun and pop out on the other side so they're not very useful either..

Length
    APL/35/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

cat11 I like the shape of the onn sticks. I totally need to keep my eyes open for one of them.

siv Ha, I have so much blue and black, now I realize I need to fan out more to red^^ Your mini sticks are cute and they go great with your hair.

#14 Another Maple Burl. One of my first forks. With about 5 inch I bought this a bit too short for an lwb, because I had no idea yet which size I'd need. So I have only worn it a couple of times. But now that I've discovered the centerheld I think I can hold on to it. It's made out of African Wenge Wood & Green stabilized Spalted Russian Maple Burl

hair-brained
    Length
    pixi/butt/butt+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Ooohh it looks like jade (the gem stone, I mean)