Results 12,481 to 12,490 of 12496

Thread: WEO: The "wear all of my toys once" challenge

Length
    cbl/ftl/knee
    Type
    2c/F/iii

Default Re: WEO: The "wear all of my toys once" challenge

Thank you so much everyone!!

Enting it's actually a purple cardigan but it does look kind of blue in the photo... its that deep violet that plays tricks on your eyes lol.

Finda I really like hairstick #8. #10 is awesome too, and I never see 60th streets listed beyond 5 inches (on their store) so that's a really lucky find!

day #4 for me was wash day.

I'm on day #7 now and will catch up with photos soon. Mostly messy buns.... Ive been very busy with IRL stuff and have been sleeping in and throwing my hair up this week.
    ۞
    Lady Tyet, Weaver of the Endless Strands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    24/38.25/?
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by cat11 View Post

Enting it's actually a purple cardigan but it does look kind of blue in the photo... its that deep violet that plays tricks on your eyes lol.
    Nice, I was actually wondering because it looked purpler in the photo from the front, and I also know that some purples look blue through cameras, but I took a guess on blue.

Length
    APL/35/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

bokeh Thanks! Yes, I love that stick as well. Its maker has a very specific style.

cat11 I love the 60th street forks and I have a couple more. I have found some 5,5 forks in their store, but yes, for anything longer you probably need to be on the lookout for a custom order.

#11 Maple Burl fork made out of African Wenge Wood and Emerald & Aqua Stabilized Russian Maple Burl. 5.5 inch.

hair-brained
    Length
    pixi/butt/butt+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Well, I can post day 7 but day 8 won't upload :/ oh well, I'll try again later I guess!

Another metal four-pronger, in brass and without head curve. The hairstyle is a French braided LWB.

Last edited by Siv; November 21st, 2020 at 04:04 AM. Reason: wrong numbers..
    instagrampre-poocwc wcc puppy

Length
    APL/35/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

Siv , the bun looks super pretty, I need to try that.

This week I have reverted to an english braid mostly. Yesterday I had this flexi in the mail, it was an ebay find. I love all things blue and turquoise.
    I'm still fighting with flexis I love the look, but haven't quite figured out how best to secure the bun. This one is also very crooked and only held up for a short trip to the goccery store.

#12 Lilla Rose Flexi "Tawny" L

hair-brained
    Length
    pixi/butt/butt+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post
    Well, I can post day 7 but day 8 won't upload :/ oh well, I'll try again later I guess!
    Eh, I gave up and screen shotted my instagram so the quality isn't good but meh:

Day 8: a short-ish black wooden three-pronger. I mostly use it for high buns because I like how it doesn't stick out of the bun!
    Last edited by Siv; November 21st, 2020 at 04:11 AM.

Length
    cbl/ftl/knee
    Type
    2c/F/iii

Siv, thats such a nice black fork. I like the bun too!

Here's what Ive been doing for the challenge. Its been a crazy week for me, and a bad week for hair since the conditioner I tried was... bad.

Day 4 was wash day, no pics, drying most of the day.

Day 5, lounging around the house, wore some satin scrunchies. I am not going to make myself wear all my scrunchies, but when I want to do a scrunchie style I am going to make myself use different ones each time.

Day 6, snow white acrylic, unknown maker. I got a custom order from this maker in 2015, I dont remember who they are since they didnt stay open long. All their sticks have this bump in the middle and chisel point at the end. Anyone remember or know?

Day 7, rage red eads

Day 8, tulip wood 60th street from the swap board

Day 9, aurora borealis glass bead mini fork, silverdawn jewlry. LWB pony with the pony braided. Pic doesnt show the prettiness of the bead well

Day 10, Gold Rush LI

Today is day 11 and is wash day again.
    ۞
    Lady Tyet, Weaver of the Endless Strands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

hair-brained
    Length
    pixi/butt/butt+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Dang, SilverDawn jewellery keep popping up everywhere I look and their forks are sooo cute D: i've been lusting over an amethyst fork for probably a year... But I try to not buy from outside Europe for import tax and environmental reasons. I may just cave in one of these days though!

Length
    APL/35/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

I also have that silverdawanjewelry fork favorited on etsy cat11. Can I ask, how is the quality?

I sense there is some serious detangling coming up in my immediate future
    This is still the frenchbraid of yesterday.

#13 Acrylic sticks by DragomiraHaarschmuck. The color is Ruby Water. 6+ inch.

Length
    24+/rump/<TBL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

*delurks*

Quote Originally Posted by cat11 View Post

Day 6, snow white acrylic, unknown maker. I got a custom order from this maker in 2015, I dont remember who they are since they didnt stay open long. All their sticks have this bump in the middle and chisel point at the end. Anyone remember or know?

Yuppers, I know! That would be from Woodworking Cory, now known as CoryTDesigns.

BTW, I could never get those Silver Dawns to stay put (they'd exit stage right almost as soon as I'd put them in, almost like they were spring-loaded). I bow to your ability to use them, because they are amazing to look at!

*recloaks under hair of invisibility*
    Lady Soreil, Fey-Born Bard
    in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

~Back from Tippy Fingers to the Buttzone, yet forever onwards through varied hues of Tawny Trails, towards ye Crystal Cascades~