Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: 'Cone Free Conditioners

Length
    28"/36"/Long
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Default Re: 'Cone Free Conditioners

"Favorite cone free conditioner ever:*Earthly Delight, that I used to buy on Iherb. But it's been out of stock for a while..."

Yamsha23, I'm in love with Earthly Delight shampoo & pomade, which Walmart.com carries, even if the Walmart stores don't. It's funny that Walmart doesn't carry their Conditioner. Maybe if enough people request it?

But!!! There IS a work-around! Lafe's ... I think they bought out Earthly Delight, because it seems like Lafe's now manufactures the entire Earthly Delight line, along with their own Lafe's products. SO, buy directly from Lafe's:

<https://lafes.com/collections/all/products/earthly-delight-hair-conditioner>

Hmmm... Their website says they're sold out right now, but they're the manufacturer, so I guess we should contact them & ask. The more requests they get, the more likely they'll be to resume production, right?

Length
    28"/36"/Long
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Personally, I haven't found any conditioners that I'm not allergic to (Chemicals bother me. I have a stricter definition of "natural" than some.), but I'm making do with various oils, like rubbing cocoa butter on my ends, or using the Earthly Delight Pomade. And I just found Jason's Vitamin E Skin Oil on the shelf at Walmart this week. Yup! It's amazing on hair! Also gets rid of wrinkles...

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Kalamazoo View Post
    Personally, I haven't found any conditioners that I'm not allergic to (Chemicals bother me. I have a stricter definition of "natural" than some.), but I'm making do with various oils, like rubbing cocoa butter on my ends, or using the Earthly Delight Pomade. And I just found Jason's Vitamin E Skin Oil on the shelf at Walmart this week. Yup! It's amazing on hair! Also gets rid of wrinkles...
    You then might want to look into Nightblooming on Etsy. Just FYI. She's got amazing pommades/leave-ins, I always hear.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    28"/36"/Long
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Thank you, lapushka. I've bookmarked the page. It's good to have options!

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Kalamazoo View Post
    Thank you, lapushka. I've bookmarked the page. It's good to have options!
    Indeed it is. Happy to help. Thought you may have heard from her by now (she is a member here too) as her salves are really popular.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)