Page 1 of 92 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: for women: do you prefer a guy to have long hair or short hair?

Banned
    Length
    bald/30 in/30 in
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

Default for women: do you prefer a guy to have long hair or short hair?

which looks better? what would you do to make a guy's hair magnetically attractive to the opposite sex? what about facial and body hair? girls, i would appreciate mass detail from you, please....thanks!

Type
    2a/F/i

Default Re: for women: do you prefer a guy to have long hair or short hair?

My husband's hair length is quite longer than mine and at times it does get a bit irritating. So I guess I would prefer his length to get just a bit short. ( I hope he never gets to read this post )

Um, weird question...

I wouldn't do anything to make someone else's hair magnetically attractive - that's not my job/place. The hair belongs to another!
    Last edited by wintersun99; January 3rd, 2009 at 10:07 PM.

Banned
    Length
    bald/30 in/30 in
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

sahiba, really??? omg!! exactly how long is your hubbys hair and how long is yours?? how is it irritating?...hmmm strong words. i hope he doesnt read this post either, for your sake of reasoning.

Banned
    Length
    bald/30 in/30 in
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

wintersun, i guess maybe you might have either mis-read, or you misunderstood the question. in this case of making one's hair to become magnetically attractive to the opposite sex, it was meant .....how would you be attracted to your boyfriend or husband if it just so happened to be that his hair is 1.) longer, much longer than yours 2.) if his hair were prettier than yours? how would you magnetically become attracted to or adjust to such a thing?

Length
    clrbn/apl/waist
    Type
    3a/F/M/ii

I loooove long hair on guys

I'm not really big on facial hair.
    I like a little sometimes. I kind of like my boyfriends mustache stubble and his little goatee thing... that's not quite a goatee. I don't know what it's called and I'm really bad at explaining things

It's kind of cute, but it's itchy and most of the time I just want him to shave it off
    Goal length - Waist length when curly
    Current length - APL curly

Account Closed by Member Request

Default Go

I like my husband's hair short - a high and tight military cut and his facial hair to be his usual goatee. I'm not particularly attracted to longhaired men but I certainly do admire long beautiful hair on anyone regardless of gender.
    ________
    Ford Dld Engine
    Last edited by Speckla; February 20th, 2011 at 11:30 AM.

My DH has a flat top & goatee. The look is nice on him, he's a big, tall fellow.

However, I prefer long (about waist-length) hair on men. But it just wouldn't look good on my DH that way.

I like goatees but no facial hair is fine, too. I don't like full beards, ever. I also don't like short, neatly combed hair on men. I'm probably a little weird since I think most women actually prefer the latter look.

Length
    < apl/calf/floor
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by swiftbn View Post
    which looks better? what would you do to make a guy's hair magnetically attractive to the opposite sex? what about facial and body hair? girls, i would appreciate mass detail from you, please....thanks!
    swiftbn, I think this depends more on the person who is "looking." What kind of facial hair and/or hair length do you prefer on a guy ? Please, tell us more about yourself and your hair goals.
    Lady Eboshi from Princess Mononoke

Length
    chin/chin/waist
    Type
    1b/F/ii/iii

I like long hair in general but on my BF I prefer shorter hair. He keeps his hair short but occassionally it does get a little shaggy and I can run my fingers through it.... that is my favorite length on him. I think the most attractive hair on anyone is healthy, clean, and shiny.