Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do you find your AVG?

Type
    1b/M/ii

Question Where do you find your AVG?

I am planning on picking up some more AVG tomorrow. I'd like to try out the kind at Wal-Mart- can anyone tell me where it is usually located? How much does it cost?

Sorry if these questions have been asked before- I couldn't find anything using a search. Thanks!
    Join our club and swap books for FREE - PaperBackSwap.com

~Lady Kitsune of the Luminous Eventide in the Order of the Long Haired Knights~ 1b/M/ii ~ 0/38/classic

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/BSL/waist
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

I don't know what AVG is.

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Aloe vera gel right? It is located in the skincare section normally or right now you can probably get the big bottles in the tanning section. I stock up on those in the summer cuz they're way cheap. I think it's banana boat, the clear kind of course.

Combing only when wet with CO, Suave conditioner, AG Re:Coil, LA Looks sports gel, EVOO and coconut oil

Type
    1b/M/ii

Yep, Aloe Vera Gel is right! Thanks for the info, Curlsgirl.
    Join our club and swap books for FREE - PaperBackSwap.com

~Lady Kitsune of the Luminous Eventide in the Order of the Long Haired Knights~ 1b/M/ii ~ 0/38/classic

I usually get Fruit of the Earth brand clear stuff and its sometimes in first aid with the sunscreen remedies. It's not expensive enough for me to remember how much it costs. I'd guess a couple of dollars for a really big bottle.

Tapioca

My Wal-Mart only has the green stuff, so I found some at the natural food store.

Length
    46"/50"/Term.
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

Our Wal-Mart used to carry it (at the best price also, if I remember correctly), but it doesn't any more. Here, Rite-Aid carries the Fruit of the Earth brand (thinking it's about $6 for a large bottle) and CVS carries a store brand ($3-ish for a smaller bottle). Both are in the sunscreen section. I might check Wal-Mart again this summer, though... could be a seasonal thing.

Length
    46"/50"/Term.
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

Make sure it's 100% pure AVG when you buy... some clear brands are just as smelly as the green stuff.

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/BSL/waist
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Curlsgirl View Post
    Aloe vera gel right? It is located in the skincare section normally or right now you can probably get the big bottles in the tanning section. I stock up on those in the summer cuz they're way cheap. I think it's banana boat, the clear kind of course.
    ACK! Why didn't I know that? Who slipped the stupid pill into my morning toast?

Length
    Pixie/APL/waist
    Type
    1c/F/M/i/ii

GNC usually sells tubes of it for 99 cents
    Once you place a candle in the dark, you can't deny the light. . Once you give to man that candle, you give his mind the power of flight. - Myself.
    Lady Seyllea, Oracle of Time and Becoming in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!