Page 569 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 6946951955956756856957057157961966910691569 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 16051

Thread: The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

In a beautiful land of sunshine and fresh fruit! :D
    Length
    bob/58/45+
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: The Flexi-8 Thread

Sizing question: I want to get a flexi for a friend who would use it for half-ups, but she has significantly less hair than me so I need some help picking what size she would need!
    Her ponytail is probably about 2-2.5inches in circumference and her hair is very slippery, what size flexi should I get for her half ups? Thank you!
    Last edited by kme81; February 7th, 2014 at 05:42 PM.
    The Bob says: When did I get longer than knee?!?
    Proud Promoter of Claw Clips, Turbie Twists, and Tangle Teasers

Length
    Bob/FTL/???
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Unfortunately no, at least not that I've ever found. The lillarose site requires you to live in the US to be a consultant, and there is no canadian store that I know of that sells flexis. However, shipping to Canada isn't horrible (about 6$ to where I live, which compared to, say, Ficcare's 22$ madness is nothing.)

Quote Originally Posted by Crimgirl View Post
    Does Lilla Rose have sellers in Canada?

Length
    SL/44/50
    Type
    2c/M/ii

eve nightfall, thanks for posting those great photos! Normally I am not a gold person, but it looks so good in your hair and since my hair is similar but lighter, I ordered one to see. I got 2 smalls for ponies in my safe color of silver since I do a lot of side ponies/braids that would be seen from the front too. I got 2 medium for up dos and 1 large to grow into. My hair circumference is 3.5" and 26.25" long right now, so I hope they all look and work like I think they will.

My husband is going to start to hate the time I spend on this site... I keep finding new fun things. I just spent a boat load on poo bars and now these. I decided I can not buy forks or sticks for a few years for fear of something else I might be addicted to.

Open Flower Gold in medium
    https://secure.lillarose.biz/MemberT...ealerID=842216
    Roman Cross Antique Brass in medium
    https://secure.lillarose.biz/MemberToolsDotNet/ShoppingCartNew/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=18172&CatalogueID=204 &PartyID=0&PartyGuestID=0&InternalUse=1&ProductGro upString=67.72&ReferringDealerID=842216]
    Tree of Life in small
    Simple Danglie in small
    Intricately Designed Motif in large

Homemade shampoo bar & conditioner (no ‘kitchen’ ingredients)
    Down 57 pounds, 70+ pounds to go.

Budding Homesteader Indigo Girl's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/Hip/Class
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by kme81 View Post
    Sizing question: I want to get a flexi for a friend who would use it for half-ups, but she has significantly less hair than me so I need some help picking what size she would need!
    Her ponytail is probably about 2-2.5inches in circumference and her hair is very slippery, what size flexi should I get for her half ups? Thank you!
    Hmm...I've never done a half up with a flexi, but if she doesn't have a lot of hair, and the hair she does have is slippery, I would think a small would be best, *maybe* a medium? I'm no expert though! Good luck!
    *~ ~ *

* ~ Lady Cyhiraeth of the Indigo Waters in the Order of the Long Haired Knights ~ *

Length
    20 in/APL/CL
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii/iii

Kme81, I think that the small would be best for a half-up, and the medium would be best for a ponytail. I have a medium Flexi and it's best for my half-ups, but I'm a ii/iii thickness like you. Hope I helped some!

Length
    0-2/37/42
    Type
    2a/M/C/ii

If you look at this video: http://www.flexi8.com/sizing-and-sty...ml?id=gSMzz8yh you might get some visual help deciding on which size would fit her hair the best. I'm personally guessing the extra small one?

Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

I use a small for my ponytails and have a circumference of 3,5. I also have sort of slippery hair and are not sure the small would actually stay put in a half up.
    Do your have any flexis of your own maybe you could try them on her and estimate?

BOB * SL * APL * BSL * WAIST *HIP * BCL * CLASSIC? *

Length
    ?/BSL/Hip
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i

I have a1.75" pony and slippery hair. I use Minis. My bet would be x-small for her.

~Proud member of the Renegray Gang~

Length
    APL/BCL/TB
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I haven't measured my pony circumference in ages... I think it was 3.5? somewhere pretty much in the middle of a "ii." I have waist length very slippery mostly straight hair, and I use minis most often just to pull up a small amount of hair. I recently purchased an xs and LOVE it for a truer kind of half up that keeps my hair out of my way. Smalls for pony. Medium for a stuffed to the brim twist. Soooo.... to answer your question... I'd go with a mini or xs depending on how she does her half ups.

In a beautiful land of sunshine and fresh fruit! :D
    Length
    bob/58/45+
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii/iii

Thanks you all for the advice!
    The Bob says: When did I get longer than knee?!?
    Proud Promoter of Claw Clips, Turbie Twists, and Tangle Teasers