Page 4 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 2345614541045041004 ... LastLast

Thread: The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

Length
    CL/CL/BSL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: The Flexi-8 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EchoAudra View Post
    I recently got my first flexi-8 and I really like it but I got a medium and think I should have ordered a large. I guess that just gives me a good excuse to buy another Hmmm. I'm trying to figure out how to put the picture in the post but I can't get it to work but it's in my album if anyone wants to see it before I figure this out.

I love your flexi! I really need to get a purple one! If you write to flexi, they will let you exchange your flexi for a different size.
    ~Renegray Gang Member~

Length
    ?/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by EchoAudra View Post
    I recently got my first flexi-8 and I really like it but I got a medium and think I should have ordered a large. I guess that just gives me a good excuse to buy another Hmmm. I'm trying to figure out how to put the picture in the post but I can't get it to work but it's in my album if anyone wants to see it before I figure this out.

I think it's very pretty, and your french twist is gorgeous! I think we all need more flexis!

~Proud member of the Renegray Gang~

Length
    ~20"/45"/???
    Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

I love everyone's Flexi pics. These are my current favorite hairtoy. I just love them. They work so well and are so beautiful.

A hint for EchoAudra and anyone else who needs a larger size hairtoy. I have found that if I have a hairtoy that is too small for my hair, I can sometimes make it work by creating a bun that is elongated and clasping the hairtoy over one end only. If I place it right and secure the ends of the hair, it will hold nicely. That way I can use more hairtoys!

Proud member of the Renegray Gang

Type
    2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by wendyg View Post
    For example, this was a custom job: light sapphire (I think that's the color) beads with an eternity circle. They only have the eternity circle centers in clear and black...I think it came out well.

wg
    That looks great wendyg.

My hair is shoulder length now... but that is nothing to flaunt.
    15Apr2013 Hair is 1-2" shy from the pic above. Much better.

Type
    2a/M/iii

Paper, such pretties.

Yeah Flexi-8s are great, they work and look pretty.

My hair is shoulder length now... but that is nothing to flaunt.
    15Apr2013 Hair is 1-2" shy from the pic above. Much better.

Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

My Flexi-8s arrived today (shipped Tuesday last week, got them today ) and I'm in love. They're much prettier than they looked on the page. The medium ones are perfect for a bun (that holds! The awesomeness of this cannot adequately be put into words!) and the small and extra-small ones will be good for updos with just part of my hair in it. I definitely need to buy more of these later on. They're amazing, and I could always use a mini and a large as well

Length
    CL/CL/BSL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I know there SO pretty and best of all they work so well!
    ~Renegray Gang Member~

Length
    7/BSL/waist
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I think I need to get a flexi-8 too! I currently don't have anything that will hold a bun because I have 1 set of hair sticks, but they are cheapo plastic ones and my hair has too much slip

Length
    17?/23?/tb???
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Oskimosa View Post
    I'd really like to try flexi's next time I have some hairtoy cash to burn, but no matter where I read up I can't figure out which sizes would be best for me. I wish they'd list what hair circumferences can use what. I have a 5.5", but it's only APL so I won't be doing any french twists or anything yet. I guess I'd just use it for "tails up," ponys and half-ponys. Any suggestions?
    At flexi8 - dot - com they have a page for sizing. How-to video's (I've never done up-do's so that was good for me!)

Quote Originally Posted by paper View Post
    Here's my small collection. The top 2 are XS, perfect for my ponytail, or peacock twist. I just got the Mini one on the bottom. It's perfect for my half ups.

Lucky you! I've been looking at Quattro's on Ebay. Where do you all get your Flexi's? So far none on Ebay.

"Embracing all that *Sparkles*!"
    ~ Renegray Gang Member~

Length
    25/38.4/50
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Linda K View Post
    Lucky you! I've been looking at Quattro's on Ebay. Where do you all get your Flexi's? So far none on Ebay.
    You can order them on the flexi-8-website, I think they don't put them up on ebay or etsy, for they have their own shop.