Page 1730 of 1740 FirstFirst ... 730123016301680172017281729173017311732 ... LastLast
Results 17,291 to 17,300 of 17394

Thread: The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Default Re: The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

I'm back with some more (overdue!) action shots.
    All of these clips are still available for sale here (at 9 EUR or lower).

Fairy: I had paid no attention to this clip for years, and then I suddenly saw it and had to have it! It's cute, I loved the stones in the wings.

Flower stone-set with simple danglie in garnet red: a classic from the old Flexi8 store, one of my first three clips ever (size large). The small danglie is a nice accent.

Pearl, Svelte line: LR had this line of minimalistic clips for a short time only, but I've managed to get a few. They are very light and run a touch smaller than the typical metal ones.

Carmine is the same design as Emerald Dream, just with different colors. And the colors are super unique!

Hoot is a gem with tiger's eye center and beads

Nila is a clip from a series of simple clips with single-colour beads and the simple band centerpiece. It was my go-to clip for a simple outfit with jeans

Elegance (together with the white version, Grace) was always my clip of choice for evening events

Vanessa is also a Svelte line clip. I ignored it when it was available in the official store, got interested in it a bit later, had to look for it everywhere and miraculously found it on eBay. (Brand new!)

Tessa, for which I also had to look everywhere because I didn't appreciate it when it was available as a "Stylist Exclusive" clip. I couldn't find it on eBay, here or anywhere else, but my lovely Lilla Rose stylist found it for me in less than 24 hours! (Tracy is the best!)

My Flexi sports arrived last week and they are amazing! I tested them during three dance classes and two parent and tot swim lessons - they stayed in place the whole time with no tearing or damage. I'm so glad to have something that works so well for working out!

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    Bra/Thigh/Knee
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by LadyGuin View Post
    My Flexi sports arrived last week and they are amazing! I tested them during three dance classes and two parent and tot swim lessons - they stayed in place the whole time with no tearing or damage. I'm so glad to have something that works so well for working out!

Oh that’s wonderful LadyGuin! So glad you like them, hun. I love mine too. What colors did you get?

Quote Originally Posted by Whirly Girly View Post
    Oh that’s wonderful LadyGuin! So glad you like them, hun. I love mine too. What colors did you get?
    I got midnight blue and black. They're both the extra size and unfortunately there aren't many colour options for those. I also ordered just a day too late to receive the small pink one for free, silly me!

What colours do you have?

Length
    Bra/Thigh/Knee
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Good choices, hun.

Yes, I hope they will soon provide more colors in the larger size. Bet they will at some point.

Currently, I have the light purple and dark purple in the regular size…oh and pink. Plus I have the turquoise in the large size.

oh I haven't tried the rubberized one yet.
    Very strange that not a single one of their example photos for it show it with a bun, only pony tails.
    Are you guys using it with a bun or ponies?
    Much love to all my fellow long hair peoples!

~ ~

Length
    Bra/Thigh/Knee
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrina View Post
    Very strange that not a single one of their example photos for it show it with a bun, only pony tails.

The regular size won’t fit fully around my pony but the larger ones do….although I have to squeeze super tight.

They’re way too small to fit right around my entire bun but can still hold a bun if you clip them just at the top, like this below. Haha, just did this fast to show you what I mean….

Quote Originally Posted by Whirly Girly View Post
    Good choices, hun.

Yes, I hope they will soon provide more colors in the larger size. Bet they will at some point.

Currently, I have the light purple and dark purple in the regular size…oh and pink. Plus I have the turquoise in the large size.
    Ooh, fun colours, I love it!

May I ask: how are you managing to use the little ones? There are so many fantastic colours and your mane looks fantastically long and big that I can't imagine the little ones holding all your lovely hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrina View Post
    For dance classes I just did a ponytail but for swim lessons I did a strange smushed approximation of a bun to keep my hair out of the water and it worked.

I will say that it feels like the extra is not super large even when you use it on the largest setting. If my hair were longer or thicker, I feel like I might actually have trouble fitting it around a ponytail. But it works really well right now.

Length
    Bra/Thigh/Knee
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by LadyGuin View Post
    Ooh, fun colours, I love it!

May I ask: how are you managing to use the little ones? There are so many fantastic colours and your mane looks fantastically long and big that I can't imagine the little ones holding all your lovely hair.

Sure thing, love.

I like to use the smaller ones for half-up dos sometimes when I take my outdoor walks. For pony tails, I often use one of those tiny clear elastics to hold my pony and then I place the regular size flexi around as much of the pony as I can….just for decor mostly because I like the sporty look while I work out. Lol. Now that I have the larger size though, I can get it fully around my pony but it’s a very tight squeeze and makes a dent in my hair later when I wear it down, if I leave it in for too long.

Other times, I’ll do a french braid and place the small flexi at the end of the braid, where the hair isn’t as thick. For buns though, both sizes hold well, when just clipping the top of the bun.