Results 15,821 to 15,830 of 15837

Thread: The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

Length
    20/26.5/TBL +
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii/iii

Default Re: The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

Hootie Hoo!

These are xs's. I will say it takes ages for me to get the flexi's and buns positioned right.

Back in the day before my sparkly hair ornaments (pre LHC of course), I lived in triple vertical buns just with velvet scrunchies and they are a lot less work that's for sure.

dye free since 2017, silicone free since 2018, last trim 10/22/19 no trimming until 2022
    Fine - BSL - Wavy and Overly Obsessed
    *Jammin to 3eb*

Length
    3"/BSL/Hip
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii/iii

desisparkles it sure looks beautiful and very elegant! Love the double buns with those owl flexis.

I know what you mean, it takes me a lot of effort too and I hope it will get easier and easier with more length. At least for me I get so much shredding due to layers but with each inch it seems to take a little less effort. Or so I tell myself
    Stretched: Chin | SL | CBL | APL | BSL | | MBL | WL | Hip
    Unstretched: Chin | SL | CBL++ | APL | | BSL | MBL | WL
    Growing Out Natural 3C Curls. Last Straightening Treatment Feb 2017

Length
    20/26.5/TBL +
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii/iii

Thanks so much BerrySara.

I'm growing out layers too just to make stylin' easier. Now will not much layering flatter me?

only time will tell hahaha.
    dye free since 2017, silicone free since 2018, last trim 10/22/19 no trimming until 2022
    Fine - BSL - Wavy and Overly Obsessed
    *Jammin to 3eb*

[Judging you in Spanish] Milady_DeWinter's Avatar
    Length
    BSL/TBL/FTL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Desisparkles, love that style so much! Looks very elegant and neat, and the owls are adorable

Hint: I also have to rebun several times my double buns until they are symmetrical enough, happends everytime with anything that's not an only bun.

I am also growing out layers (the shortest being WL+ now) and I am much happier without them, hair wise ^^

BSL MBL WL HL BCL TBL Wrist CL FTL
    Thickness: 5 1/2" - 14cm | Length: 38'5" - 98cm
    My little braid thread

Length
    NL/APL/HL
    Type
    4a/C/ii/iii

My hammered black swerve arrived and I am crazy about it, it's easy to get through my hair and it's sturdy enough for my hair not to bend it. I only wish they came in larger sizes as I'll outgrow this pretty quickly.

Oooo, how lovely! Looks like most of the Oct. 30th sale packages have arrived, including my own. BerrySara that owl looks darling on you.

Desisparkles how lovely those flexi's really pop against your hair.

Milady_DeWinter congratulations on finding a way to utilize your TT again. Those high double buns are amazing. One of your half buns is still bigger than my single bun.

Oh and that double vertical bun do!🤩 That is amazing Desisparkles. I am so trying to picture your triple vertical buns with scrunchies now.

And now I'm wondering what it would look like if one decided to do several small buns in a line like a mohawk. Obviously there is no way I could use flexis for that though.

blackgothicdoll They did just introduce some shorter swerves, so maybe in time they'll introduce some larger ones. Or maybe you can double up on them when it starts becoming too small? They are mostly invisible if you can manage to utilize them right, which I have trouble with.

My package has arrived but I am not allowing myself to open it yet. I haven't behaved myself enough and I really have no place to put it right now, but I'm working on that. Though I really should open it just to check that they sent the right items and that they are in good condition....
    "Do you ever feel like a misfit? Everything inside you is dark and twisted
    but it's okay to be different
    'cause baby, so am I" ~So Am I

Length
    Pixie/Tbl/Class
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

My package hasn't even left the US yet. Delivery usually takes about 2 weeks, I'll just wait patiently. It's kind of funny to see how quickly you guys get yours and mine is still travelling somewhere in LA.
    Let it grow, let it grow, don't cut or fry it anymore,
    Let it grow, let it grow, turn away from silicones
    ...clogged drains never bothered me anyway.

Length
    BCL/HL+/~CL
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Mine hasn't arrived yet either, and on top of everything, our postal office is on strike for two weeks now.

Length
    Shoul/Class/??
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Mine arrived today

My familiars no longer with me: Dixie: *1-6-1991 4-10-2009, Stuffie: *4-1994 29-1-2011, and Rakker: *26-3-2011 29-8-2018
    6-9-2015 Goodbye my dearest of human friends, shine bright

Lookie what I found today:

and she had a few friends:

Funny thing I just realized like a day or so ago that the swerve is called Aurora and not Adora, I totally confused the names. I know I said in an earlier post that I wanted the Adora swerve, but I really meant the Aurora swerve and now I have it. I so happy and the kaleidoscope is so much prettier in person than in any photos! Also don't ask what kind of bun that is, that was my super sorry attempt at a cinnabon, but hey it actually held for like an hour! I tried to take a pic of me wearing it in a french twist but I cannot for the life of me get the hang of a french twist, it hold like for one millisecond. I must continue my practicing.

Also, I checked my order from the 30th:

It all looks good and is now back in storage, with my newest purchase as well.
    "Do you ever feel like a misfit? Everything inside you is dark and twisted
    but it's okay to be different
    'cause baby, so am I" ~So Am I