Page 1526 of 1527 FirstFirst ... 52610261426147615161524152515261527 LastLast
Results 15,251 to 15,260 of 15262

Thread: The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

Default Re: The Flexi-8 / Lilla Rose Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Milady_DeWinter View Post
    Thank you musicalSpoons I use some thin pincers both to detatch and attach again the centerpieces.
    O, thank-you so much for sharing Milady. I've been warring with myself over modding some of my flexi's. I have a few I would like to mod and dismember, but don't want to do any destroying. I'm going to pick up a pair tomorrow. I just went to my tool box and tried it but all the ones I have are too thick at the end.

And I love that Dragon mod!

I found my self at a craft fair this past Sunday and guess what the first booth by the door was? Yup, it was a pair of Lilla Rose reps. I wasn't wearing a flexi that day, I had some aquaman tridents in my hair. They asked if they could help me, I told them I was just trying to figure out how many I could afford to buy right now. They liked that response.

Anyway, I decided to limit myself to five. And three of them are ones I thought I didn't like!(the second, fourth, and fifth ones)

Length
    bob/calf/ankle
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Those are really nice!
    Especially the pawprint pins
    *Pictures* *Rosettebun tutorial*
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be
    judged by the way its animals are treated." - Mahatma Gandhi

Length
    BSL/TBL/FTL
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii

What amazing finds KameRose! Every time I go to any type of event I keep my eyes peeled for a Lilla Rose booth but I've never had the kind of luck it takes to find them (here's a playing just for me and my first world problems...)

Thank-you Eresh

And now for a bad hair selfie. This star flexi has been in my hair all day, and it is just behaving so well in my hair I couldn't bring myself to take it out and get my hair straight. But it's called a bad hair selfie for a reason right? And practice makes perfect, apparently I need a lot more practice. I took like 20 pictures, this was the best one.

And I did get a new pair of pliers. Decided I'd start with something simple and just remove a stick. Well I got the stick off with little issue, however when I almost had it back together the end of the wire snapped off.

Guess I need to make a trip to a different store tomorrow and get some new wire for it.

Quote Originally Posted by mwallingford View Post
    What amazing finds KameRose! Every time I go to any type of event I keep my eyes peeled for a Lilla Rose booth but I've never had the kind of luck it takes to find them (here's a playing just for me and my first world problems...)
    Thank-you!

Oh, I've driven my mother nuts dragging her along to different craft fairs in the area in the hopes that I'll run into a rep. I don't like going to that stuff alone. I always feel like I need an extra set of eyes. One weekend we went to like five different ones with no luck.

Now that I've met a couple local-ish reps I may just contact one and ask if and where they'll be that weekend.

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ??/Knee/Calf+
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

KameRose nice selection!

Have any European peeps had any issues returning flexis to the Germany office? My tracking says it couldn't be delivered because more address information is needed so now it's just sitting at the depot, but I wrote exactly what it said on the form [I don't know if I can reclaim the postage from PayPal because the postage receipt doesn't show the full address, and I don't even know if it will be returned to me because Tracked&Signed was cheaper than just Tracked and of course they haven't had anyone sign for it ... if they had, there'd be no problem anyway ]
    Knee by 'Nineteen - hooray! Tiny trim and now onto Calf!
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair - phew

Length
    Shoul/Tailb/?
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

I have returned like that twice.. both times no issue at all.

My familiars no longer with me: Dixie: *1-6-1991 4-10-2009, Stuffie: *4-1994 29-1-2011, and Rakker: *26-3-2011 29-8-2018
    6-9-2015 Goodbye my dearest of human friends, shine bright

I’ve had my eye on the Adora flexi for foreverrrrr. Does anyone here have it? If so, I’d love to see some action shots!
    Last edited by Diana_Prince; March 15th, 2019 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalSpoons View Post
    KameRose nice selection!
    Thank-you MusicalSpoons!

I have one of those stylist exclusive dragonfly's heading my way now.

Length
    11CBL/22BSL/40CL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

Tracy is now on IG!
    BSL-MBL-WL-HL-TBL-CL
    MY WALK WITH YAHUWAH & YAHUWSHUWA IS #1
    Hair Budget