Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: Have you got any hair regrets?

Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: Have you got any hair regrets?

Cutting it when I shouldn't have but mostly not cutting it when I should have.

I regret not finding this site sooner, Ive been following this site for a year and have very damaged and fragile ends and looking forward to seeing an improvement in the thickness at the hemline. Hair texture is improving and lots of new growth which is promising!

Length
    Pixie/MBL/???

My biggest regret...keeping it cut so short my whole life. Iím at SL finally and I love it! ❤️

Length
    Pixie/SL/Waist
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Vacurlylady View Post
    My biggest regret...keeping it cut so short my whole life. Iím at SL finally and I love it! ❤️
    Yes, this! I have waited so long to start growing. Iím almost at SL too and it feels wonderfull already. Canít wait for hair to grow longer. Happy growing to us

Length
    27/30/50
    Type
    1a/M/iii

I regret chopping from TBL to a little above BSL.

But alas we learn and we grow (see what I did there?) from our mistakes!

Length
    CBL/TBL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

4853845 regrets. So, so many. However, I can't go back in time so I try to not focus on it. The constant bleaching, dyeing and frying, frequent straightening, never trimming, never detangling, chopping it all off in frustration, omg the list goes on. It is what it is. I haven't had hair regrets in a few years now so I'm pretty happy My last regret though is bleaching some of my hair a few years back, although most of it has been cut off by now. I was stressed, going through hell and I thought a 3 AM bathroom transformation would help me out. One of those nights.

Length
    Chin/BSL/Class

So many. I regret ever starting to color my hair at all, but I really don't like my natural hair color and I don't think it's pretty on me. I especially regret ever going red; it was the most damaging color I ever used and I'm including bleach in that. I regret henna because it was an all around pain in the ass. I regret doing big chops to get rid of stubborn color or minor damage instead of trimming it out an inch at a time. And I definitely regret shaving my sides, even though being able to wear a deathhawk was fun for a while.
    long hair is self care
    Chin ♡ Collarbone ♡ APL ♡ BSL ♡ Mermaid ♡ Waist ♡ Hip ♡ TBL ♡ Classic ♡

Length
    SL/BSL/Class
    Type
    1b/M/iii

Shaving part of my head. I've always wanted to grow my hair long, but was never really serious about it, and decided to shave the side of my head cuz why not! Now I have to grow it out, and I know it's going to suck to have shorter hair peeking through as it does.

Length
    14/30/48
    Type
    3b/3c/M/ii

not cutting off the damage when i started the healthy hair journey..... its damaged more hair and hindered my length. it was so bad, and really only a few inches, so i wish i wouldve just cut it off, but I guess at the time, it would have meant basically shaving my head, and i dont know if i couldve handled that at the time in my life.

Length
    BSL/Hip/Class
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/ii

Cutting it, while I didn't want to. If I had never cut it where would I be with my hair. Using henna and all the things that causes the breakage (which is what?? Still figuring that one out)
    BSL - WL - Hip - Classic (dec25)
    Last trim: 31 jan 23 h Tailbone september 23 (unstretched decmbr)- low porosity hair