Page 3 of 1302 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Armpit | Midback

Length
    2"/Calf/evs
    Type
    1c/M/iii

I'm also between APL and BSL. I think I'm at about 24.5" right now, and BSL is going to be somewhere around 27" for me.

BSL is my next mini-goal, with waist following hopefully not too far behind, and hip following that. Once I hit hip, I'm hoping I'll be able to consider my hair long (there isn't such a thing for me as long ENOUGH). I still think of it as short right now.

My ultimate goal is terminal. I don't know exactly where that is, but I do know it's someplace below knee because I've been at knee before!
    Islandgrrl - Izzie
    Calf length, heading south to lengths unknown.

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Blueneko View Post
    JOJO!

Excellent growth!!!

I am at 21". BSL is 24" for me, but I measure the top of the bra strap. I think I am about near APL, but it is a length I won't really celebrate. You are WAY past APL!!!

Your hair seems to grow super fast!
    thanks blueneko, I think it roughly grows 0.8th of an inch a month but its stalled as late, hoping to kick start the growth with the monistat experiment. xx
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

Length
    16/21/30
    Type
    1c/F/ii

This thread needs to wake up again! *bump*

I just reached APL (at least some parts of my hair), and I'd like to join in on this little adventure. I estimate to reach BSL by the and of the year if I don't have to trim too much. I think it will be 25" on me.

My ultimate goal is tailbone, but BSL is an important milestone on the way there!

Erm, pardon, but APL isn't on the list of abreviations, so where exactly is APL? Also, I'm just past the shoulders myself and hope to be BSL within 6 months. My hair grows pretty fast, so I'm sure the 5 inches I need to top of bra will be here in no time, ( I hope!).

Length
    16/21/30
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Sara_Smiles View Post
    Erm, pardon, but APL isn't on the list of abreviations, so where exactly is APL? Also, I'm just past the shoulders myself and hope to be BSL within 6 months. My hair grows pretty fast, so I'm sure the 5 inches I need to top of bra will be here in no time, ( I hope!).
    APL means Arm Pit Length. I am sure you are welcome in this thread even if you are not there just yet. There is also a thread named "APL this year!" if you wanna consider APL as a goal on the way before aiming for BSL. http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...read.php?t=395

Happy growing to you!

Length
    16/21/30
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Gonna try to bump this thread again. *bump* Come on now guys, there must be someone out there at this length. Talk to me! How are you all doing? Are you making any progress? Approaching BSL? What do you find positive or negative at this length?

I am still just at APL. Right now I am very unhappy with my ends but I will try not to trim as long as possible. I bought a leave in conditioner today that actually made my hair feel a bit better. I need to gain some length now!!

I am at 25" right now if I remember right, got me something like 1.5" to 2" to go still. I can do more and more updos, but the French twist? Forget it, my hair is now officially too long

Length
    7/27/term
    Type
    2c/F/i

Hi Ladies, Just to say I'm in this length range. last time i measured my longest strands were 27 inches. My layers were not that far behind as I dont have muchof a taper. i am sooo excited as I finally feel that I am getting somwhere!! I will be really pleased when my hairs shortest lengths reach 27 inches then I know I will be really at BSL.

Length
    21/28/BSL

I'm at 23" right now. BSL is about 26" for me.

Length
    <apl/hip/BCL
    Type
    1a/F/iii

I'm at 25 inches now, just half an inch and I'm (I think) at BSL. I'm 5 feet 22 so being a little one helps a bit
    And maybe, with the sun or so, my hair will grow a bit faster and I will be at BSL just in a month, let's hope so!

ETA: checked again, hmm, different bra, so different bra length I'll have to be almost 27 inches before I'm really at BSL.

And I hate this length, because, it isn't long, it isn't short, you're just somewhere in between
    Last edited by Phalaenopsis; May 4th, 2008 at 03:03 AM.
    DUTCH or FLEMISH speaking?
    www.hairfairforum.be