Page 1218 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 21871811181168120812161217121812191220 ... LastLast
Results 12,171 to 12,180 of 12207

Thread: from APL to MBL come grow with me!

Length
    SL/APL/MBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Default Re: from APL to MBL come grow with me!

I trimmed my hair today
    Still long way to go to MBL...
    I experience this once a couple of months that my hair just looks awful, loses its texture and a small trim works miracles. I sincerely hope that my hair CAN get longer without looking bad. If I discovered that past certain length my waves and spirals disappear... then I would certainly give up growing longer. I want my hair to look good, not just be very long and looking meh
    We will see with time.

Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Purple Enthusiast SleepyTangles's Avatar
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by tekla View Post
    Looks like we are at about same length now. It will be nice to see which one will be the first to graduate!

We are ! I think it will be you, because I micro-trim/dust my ends semi-regularly, but anyway we'll graduate both soon enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I wondered where you went, your hairs looking great!
    Thank you Bat! Sorry I disappeared, real life is a bit crazy right now. But all in all, everything is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by pisinoe View Post

Thank you Sleepy! Your hair looks amazing too! Is it harder to maintain the color and quality at a longer length now? I'm always in awe of your purple mane!
    Thank you pisinoe! I'm managing pretty well the bleach damage at this length, though I'm very heavy-handed with moisture treatments, oils and Olaplex, and I do microtrims every two months.
    As long as I don't bleach often and I'm willing to grow a bit slower, I'm pretty confident I will be able to keep colouring it. Deposit dyes are just tinted creams, but if you keep using the same color over and over they can become quite permanent!
    Pixie! - Ear - Chin-length floofball - B(L)ob - Shoulder - APL...

Purple Enthusiast SleepyTangles's Avatar
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by paulownia View Post
    I trimmed my hair today
    Still long way to go to MBL...
    I experience this once a couple of months that my hair just looks awful, loses its texture and a small trim works miracles. I sincerely hope that my hair CAN get longer without looking bad. If I discovered that past certain length my waves and spirals disappear... then I would certainly give up growing longer. I want my hair to look good, not just be very long and looking meh
    We will see with time.

My hair texture changes constantly, I'm betting on your change to be temporary.
    Those loose waves look very pretty still to me
    Last edited by SleepyTangles; January 9th, 2022 at 06:49 AM.
    Pixie! - Ear - Chin-length floofball - B(L)ob - Shoulder - APL...

Length
    Bald/Ugly/BCL

glad you are doing well tangles! it's good to see you
    Discord Bat#1980
    add me if you want to

Length
    CBL/APL/TBL
    Type
    2b/M/iii

I remember how much I dislike this length and yet I always find myself back here somehow. Not long enough to feel long but not short enough to look proper. I can't wait to outgrow this awkward stage ugh!
    Collarbone (12.08.21) | Armpit (16.10.21) | ​Midback | Waist | Hip | ​Tailbone

Length
    Bald/Ugly/BCL

I remember how much I dislike this length and yet I always find myself back here somehow. Not long enough to feel long but not short enough to look proper. I can't wait to outgrow this awkward stage ugh!
    Can relate I hate anything shorter than CBL but I ALWAYS do something stupid and end up back with cropped hair, now that I'm older and my face is fatter cropped hair looks awful.

Type
    1b/F/ii

I relaaaaate, but true hell was from SL to APL for me lol.
    CL - SL - CLBL - APL - BSL/MBL - WL INSTA: @tran.khuetu
    https://64.media.tumblr.com/12e057ff10b1515e105f7b099988c9f3/349d78df6202c963-e6/s2048x3072/4c9218956ee711e6fff1d8adfa05a51f608fc73e.jpg

Length
    CBL/APL/TBL
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Can relate I hate anything shorter than CBL but I ALWAYS do something stupid and end up back with cropped hair, now that I'm older and my face is fatter cropped hair looks awful.
    Right??? The self-sabotage is soooo crippling and annoying. Idk what it says about me buuuut if I can learn anything from this: I will not cut shorter than BSL in a looong time!

Quote Originally Posted by Death-Within-Me View Post
    I relaaaaate, but true hell was from SL to APL for me lol.
    That one was quite fast for me, thankfully! APL to MBL is what takes super long somehow, after that waist is pretty fast because mine is pretty high but I do not look forward to the hip to tbl abyss that awaits me T_T
    Collarbone (12.08.21) | Armpit (16.10.21) | ​Midback | Waist | Hip | ​Tailbone

Length
    Bald/Ugly/BCL

Right??? The self-sabotage is soooo crippling and annoying. Idk what it says about me buuuut if I can learn anything from this: I will not cut shorter than BSL in a looong time!

That one was quite fast for me, thankfully! APL to MBL is what takes super long somehow, after that waist is pretty fast because mine is pretty high but I do not look forward to the hip to tbl abyss that awaits me T_T
    I’ll have to fight my urges if I stick to one or two Color’s maybe I’ll get somewhere

Length
    10/23+/fun

Howdy, 'new' folks,

Looks like I am eligible to join this next journey.....It appears a solid APL, does it not?

O.R.
    Last edited by oldrocker; January 17th, 2022 at 06:42 PM. Reason: changed photo location
    Profile pic from a couple years ago(ahem)...